• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

So it was all about bots after all. Imagine my surprise.

CDmark

There is a FOE facebook video, either the one we have here or the one I saw, Dec 5 , 2019 where Kurt (with Marcel) was asked if he plays, pretty sure the 2019 video. It is actually a GBG Q&A video, lots of great stuff in it. I remember him saying he plays in beta and he said the Inno folks do play the game. To what extent they play, who knows. Now, I saw this video about 4 days ago because of the GBG comment in the latest video on Tuesday. I just went back to look, to get Kurt's exact quote, hmm, can't view the video. Now that is weird. Also, the video is dated Dec 4 now, in the header, if you go look. Under the video it says Dec 5, 2019, in red. Videos before and after, work fine. All this after we talked about it here. Hmm!
So, I would say the people at Inno don't play like regular players, this is my guess. I hit the abort limit the first day it was active, then I came here to find out why.

Just An Observer

My way of handling the Abort limit is to go after ten 5 FP packages and get in the other recursions that come up over the course of a day. There was a day when I wanted to handle five of the 5 FP packages to go with the ten I normally get so the next day would be freed up for time with my best friend. The 2000 Abort limit was hit with two of those 5 FP packages collected. That would suggest where the limit to hit sits in terms of FP rewards.

I hit the 2000 abort limit one time as I was concentrating on just one quest. In my normal RQ activity I do multiple quests as I cycle through and would never hit the 2000 limit doing them that way