• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

so sloooww!!!

Emberguard

Quick update to anyone still experiencing problems. Could you please check for updates on your GPU drivers? They may need updating

Using the latest GPU updates, windows update, and Chrome update:
Still no resolution.

1.189.63cd61b8131 (14.10.2020 14:35), us22, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/86.0.4240.75, 1920x975, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Dominator - X

Update: for those having trouble.

Please go into your chrome browser settings and check if hardware acceleration is enabled. We’d like you to try enabling it and report back on the results. Does hardware acceleration improve things or not?
No. I tried every
thing. Even uninstalled and reinstalled both Chrome and Edge. Even did a restore point reset for Windows. Nothing has resolved it. I searched for another browser and found Opera. I installed it and do not have any lag issues what so ever. I want to go back to Edge, if or when this issue is resolved. But for now, Opera is a great alternative. A friend also mentioned he has started using Firefox and he says the lag issues did not follow him there, so that is another option for those experiencing this extreme lag.
I can say from experience, it sux having that lag. And I mean some serious lag. Trying to battle in GBG was a nightmare. Even just opening the Message Center was laborious. I fought it for a solid week before finding Opera. Tried Chrome and made sure the accelerator was on. It was on, so I turned it off, refreshed and then turned it back on and refreshed again. It made no difference off or on, for Chrome or Edge. I even turned off the animations. No difference. Uninstalled and reinstalled both of them. No difference.
I know many who have the same OS as I have and use Chrome or Edge who have no issues. But several others have had the lag issue and have not been able to resolve it.

eccebozo

Can confirm that the FOE recommended solution, updating the graphics driver, did the trick.
  1. Open Windows Explorer
  2. In the left navigation window, right click on This PC, and select Manage
  3. In the left navigation of the Computer Management window, click on Device Manager
  4. Look for Display adapters--the company name listed under here is what you need to upgrade
I had AMD, ran their auto-update utility (don't trust Windows to find it for you), and everything's speedier than ever: AMD Tool
The official FOE message has links for other companies.