• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

So this player joined the guild I'm in recently, and take a look.

DeletedUser24787

yes Ardak quit pushing your agenda. Adrak ,he who uses watchfires and ritual fires, post his weekly results of GE, you non plunderer , event happy player , you have far too many memes at your disposal, you thinskin childish player who affects all who come in to contact with you.LOL what did you say to this guy to create such a soapbox statement.
we need more details this is interesting to me at least or(see below)
Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (59).png
looks like someone is hopping around and is not very stable ?

DeletedUser26154

LOL what did you say to this guy to create such a soapbox statement.

As always, I bring the proof.
Generous overlap so you know I'm not leaving anything out.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

At least he got a dictionary at last.

And he's in LMA, with 4 LMA military barracks.
His claims to not be a fighter ring hollow, like the rest of his story.

DeletedUser24787

well he did make one statement i kinda agreed with about getting GB out of age but with good friends and a great guild you can get any GB with zero money invested but with lack of social skills i can understand why he might find that task difficult

from what i seen you offered advise be found it to be in conflict with his ideas some ppl just cant be helped and must stay in limbo with their city development you attempted to help him with what most consider foe common knowledge but he failed to realize it

hagia does have use for a developed player vs if not actively leveled yes its a space hog

4years and 1.5 year break and he fails to see a optimal way to play hey more power to him if he wants to struggle but again its his play style

maybe he uses them as city defenders :confused:

DeletedUser24787

index.php

Who does he sound like?

yes may the great choices he has made help him along the way since he is obviously well versed in the game and needs no advise truly his wisdom lacks zero knowledge from others ....soap box hero strikes his final blow to down play those beneath him with superiority complex on opening statement with his farewell and then loses ground with lack of vocabulary and going grade school on you with the "sit" word with the silent "H". however in closing it seems he has become that which he attempts to insult you with LOL maybe he will make some better choices down the road or take another 4 years and 1.5 year break to widen his horizons