• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

So u kept something, somthing that we LOVE! but instead ofkeeping it, u HID IT!?

DevaCat

Well, I just now found it -- glad it's not completely gone. Although, resurrecting an evolution/anti-evolution debate is not giving me much hope for its future.

Captain Christian

Well, I just now found it -- glad it's not completely gone. Although, resurrecting an evolution/anti-evolution debate is not giving me much hope for its future.
I never said it was anti/pro-evolution, please do not turn it into one.
Also, a little Uniform Resource altering, and you can find a bunch of sub-forums, including #3, which is, if I am not mistaken, the one for deleted posts.

Last edited:

DevaCat

I never said it was anti/pro-evolution, please do not turn it into one.
Also, a little Uniform Resource altering, and you can find a bunch of sub-forums, including #3, which is, if I am not mistaken, the one for deleted posts.
I did not claim you did. I did not turn that debate, it had already moved in that direction without any help from me. And at least be intellectually honest about it. Did you not think that by posing the thread question you would not elicit those types of responses? But let that be.

Sub forum #3 sounds like it would be quite entertaining, but I'm afraid I'm a bit long in the tooth as to understanding Uniform Resource altering or how to use it.:)