• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

So what can you do? Just for general discussion, your thoughts...

• Thread starter DeletedUser9110
  • Start date

DeletedUser9110

So I'm new to H world and after the first shuffle I get into a hood where a guy (I think, but who knows who's behind the avatar eh?) openly states in his profile that he will attack and plunder you unless you give FP to his GB's. He even even states how many FP it will take to get you 1) not plundered 2) not attacked 3) and how many will get you m/p'd. Ok rediculous right? He only can get goods from one building. But on the other hand if he can get goods from 30 peeps a day, maybe it's worth it to him. I say 30, because I have to assume he has to take some damage and it must cost him to time to replace those troops. Or is 30 to generous? He has some soldiers and some ballistas and archers, but he does have 27% boost on what he has. Just putting this out there to see what peeps have to say. Btw, he does list who's "safe" too! Good, now I know who not to trade with besides him. lol :hmph: I hope the rest of my un-safe fellow H neighbors this round don't give into his "demands". Yeh, and don't state what I already know. Build up denfense troops and time productions to keep him from getting much and yeh, if needed disconnet the town hall before going offline for very long. Been there and do all that. And don't tell me plundering and attacking is part of the game, yah, I know all that too. And I don't mind but for me is does take out some of the fun of playing and other weaker players might consider going elsewhere, but that's part of the game too. I know all that. So Forge on!

DeletedUser10324

hang in there, hopefully the neighborhood shuffled and you are in a nicer one :pI can't believe that he had give such high demands! If his attacks become too much - join a top guild for protection. Or friend him, polishing an item or too is way cheeper than forge points. It sounds like you already know the disconnect trick. - good luck!

DeletedUser2382

It's a valid strategy, even if its a jerk move. This player is not unique in such demands. Ya know what I'd do during this easter event?---get the whole hood to polish his bushes everyday so his guild mates can't drop eggs. Its a small revenge, but that's what I'd do.......