• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soar with the Eagles

Bestdogg

Eagles is the last guild you'll ever have to join. Friendly, helpful, competitive, and low-pressure, seeking active members from any age, Eagles offers members the benefits of a top-20 diamond league guild including advanced and veteran players who want to grow the guild and see you grow, too, competitive showings in GE and GBG, 1.9 leveling for all members, and coaching and support for players who ask for it. We don't really do the mandatory minimums, but we do expect you to be active, communicate, be respectful, and enjoy playing the game.

What do we expect?
Contribute to the guild in the following ways:
Aid/Polish/Motivate
Sticks/Mud
Fair Trade
GE/GBG Encouraged
Statue of Honor (This won't be a problem if you participate in GBG.)
Arc (Help may be available if you ask.)

Hi Bestdogg,

I am currently in a nothing guild in Langendorn. In EMA.

Your 1st 4 expectations are no problem, I do all those already.
GE is no problem I do that regularly and sometimes complete Level 1. Level 2 never gets unlocked due to the inactivity of the guild, so I don't know how far I'd get.
I have never done GBG but would like to give it a shot.
No Statue of Honor, but as said above, I will do GBG with some coaching.
Don't have an Arc, but would like to get one. Not sure how feasible that is in EMA.

What do you think?

Bestdogg

We'd be happy to have you join. We offer an Arc thread where you can definitely start collecting prints, and we have members who can also help you get goods to get an ARC in the ground. We definitely understand players starting out, and these guys have helped me out tremendously!