• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40061

my hats off to the devs who created this game. MUCH better than that digging archaeology event. colorful and those energy bottles are whimsical.

DeletedUser4441

As has long since been corrected and verified. Thanks for the additional confirmation, but you're a bit late to the party.;)
I reply as I read through the thread, I hadn't seen the other reply yet, and didn't until much later. :p

Zatrikon

Has anyone done a chart of the players yet? Like was done for the last soccer event? Odds or getting the daily special, distance the ball is advanced for each one, etc.

DeletedUser38522

Finally a event I’m not interested in. Put a football or hockey team in there not a soccer team. Vacation from the game. Ya..

DeletedUser28147

Finally a event I’m not interested in. Put a football or hockey team in there not a soccer team. Vacation from the game. Ya..
There will be a football event around the time of the super bowl just like last year unless Inno decides to change it up.

BellaFia

Not a fan of the upgrades pictured for the main prize. If we are going to show period replication of greek statuary, where are the full frontal naked men?

DeletedUser40061

ah ha! ive won the garden of altar. nice one.:p still a long way in getting fragments to wishing well. the most sought after piece iam striving to get.

Agent327

ah ha! ive won the garden of altar. nice one.:p still a long way in getting fragments to wishing well. the most sought after piece iam striving to get.

Smart thinking. You have a chance to win a wishing well, or fragments of a wishing well against almost the same odds. You should definately go for the fragments.

RazorbackPirate

It seems with an event 32 days long, with an event building that's a bit underwhelming, it would seem the goal would be to get 2 fully upgraded Altars. I'm thinking that this was possibly what Inno was thinking with 8 day Leagues.

However, doing the math, I don't really see a way to get there without diamonds. It seems with prudent energy drink spending it's possible to hit Silver league twice, but without that, I'm not seeing a path to the needed number of energy drinks to cross the pitch enough times.

Is my overall analysis correct? Anyone found a way to get 2 full Altars without leaving way too much in the hands of the Inno gods, or spending some of the free diamonds in my account? Not sure a second Altar is worth diamonds. Thoughts?

Jern2017

I was very excited when I read that the Tholos of Idols will be available as a daily special. I got it to level seven last year, so I'll need three upgrades to max it. I'm saving the energy drinks for it! I still don't care about the Altar Garden - if I manage to fully level my Tholos and get some Watchfires from the DS, I'll be a happy man.

RazorbackPirate

I need 2 more Tholos upgrades in each of my cities. I previously needed 3, but was able to buy one for each city during the last Black Friday sale. I had just enough free diamonds to buy 2 and only 2 were available, so I grabbed on for each city. I'm excited to be able to complete them.

The Arena of Victors is up as the DS today. I started both of my cities during the Forge Bowl event they were offered, but my poor baby cities were being poorly run by an idiot, so I never got any.

I may have to grab one for each city, just to have one in inventory. You never know, it might someday get an upgrade.

QUEST #27 may be a real event buster for me. LOL, The quest is to control a province - which for me is the whole 6 sector province of an Industrial Age, with me in LMA, 2 ages below that) - OR - complete 12 encounters in GE where I don't even have 12 left.
Looks like the most viable option may be to wait 3 days for next week's GE, which for the effort I've put into the game is quite disappointing to me.
I'd prefer a questline that actually rewards players already giving their all in GE, or that rewards players tackling the tough challenges of playing well beyond their current era. OR, at least give us a quest we can complete without waiting days while unable to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.