• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Well, maybe if you're not doing GvG. The hardcore GvG players can burn through a lot of rogues if they really put their minds to it.

I guess you are not that advanced. You probably use 1 unit and 7 rogues in GvG battles. You start the battle, move the unit to the side and hit auto. I use 8 units and hit auto right away. Much faster and no real difference in the outcome.

DreadfulCadillac

I guess you are not that advanced. You probably use 1 unit and 7 rogues in GvG battles. You start the battle, move the unit to the side and hit auto. I use 8 units and hit auto right away. Much faster and no real difference in the outcome.
HARDCORE GVG PLAYER is what he said.if one is fight..lets say 6 fully sectors, one sector after the other, that all have full das, they will lose lots of rogues

Emberguard

I do wonder why Inno didn't "nerf" it before it was released, that way folks can't complain about something they never had to begin with.
It was too close to the scheduled release of Mars to do changes prior without also delaying Mars as a whole

Once it’s been submitted to mobile for approval the update can’t be retracted or changed as easily as it would for desktop. There’s no control in timeframe once it’s in Apple and Androids hands. They can only guesstimate how long it’ll take based on past performance and submit additional updates or tweaks

So it was either don’t submit anything for Mars if it hadn’t been submitted yet, or submit and do a minor tweak ASAP

DeletedUser40642

I am so happy that F.O.E. developers have decided to include some upgrades to previous event prize buildings as part of the rewards for the current event. I just upgraded my "Tholos of Idols", after close to probably a year, from a reward given during the Soccer Cup event. I don't know about you guys, but I've still got a barely formed "Statue of Colossus" and would still like to upgrade my "Gong of Wisdom." Continued support for previous prize buildings gives me hope that I can still work on having a completed "Winter Spire", "Pirate Ship", or even a better "Bridge". It is definitely good for general moral to know that we can win great prize structures and that the end of an event doesn't represent the end of progress with completing prize structures. I hope F.O.E. developers consider this thought further. Thank you for the "Tholos of Idols" upgrade. =)

Emberguard

@bmw1226msts
Just so you're aware there's usually a feedback thread specifically for passing on feedback of each update. For the event there's one here

As to this threads topic, yeah it's awesome they've brought back the tholos :D It was one of the more requested buildings when I've looked through feedback threads. I agree The ship would be nice to see again.

I'd like to see the Carnivals Piazza Set come back some time. But next time maybe not in the carnival unless it's only the kit that allows you to pick anything in the set

Last edited:

Praetorius

Spent 1900 drinks and got eight tholos kits today. Add that to the 2 tholos upgrades I had from the last soccer cup and I got a whole new L10 Tholos for cheap.

UBERhelp1

Oof. This event wasn't lucky for me. I spent 4.5k drinks and only got 3 kits. Maybe I'll be luckier next time around lol.

DeletedUser30312

Hard to tell in GvG.
True. Multiple armies you could be facing

That's true, but once you fight an army, you can see what it is on the screen. It helps that I don't fight at recalc, so I can afford to be a bit more cautious.

I scored a full set of 10 Tholos kits on my main, and spent around 3.8k drinks for them. Not a bad take at all. My existing Tholos is at level 8, and I still have two upgrades stashed away for it, so now I have what I need for two level 10s. I got two kits over on Parkog as well, which is enough to finish a Tholos to level 10 as well. I'm not sure what I'll go for on Parkog next; I have 18 WWs and shrinks for them in storage, plus 16 little wells in the city itself, so I don't need to grab more for a while. Maybe I'll go for Watchfires or Renos/One Ups.

Not worried about my side cities. I have a newer city that I'm slowly building into an IA GE fighting city and I grabbed two Rogue Hideouts there yesterday unaware that I already had two extra in storage. Whoops! I think I'll looks for Rogue shrinks there next.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunenjii

Spent my drinks and got 3 kits... just enough to get my Tholos to 10. Was going to spend diamonds to try for a 2nd, but with only a 12% chance at most, I'll hold onto my diamonds for another event.

DeletedUser36020

What altar garden were you all planning on getting?

I was looking at the attack boost or 3 fp one. Not sure which to go with. The fp one has a great ratio, and I still need greater fp daily generation. But the attack boost one seems to have greater longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.