• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Pericles the Lion

Active Member
Of course you can still lose. 98% chance of winning means 2% chance of losing. If the odds are accurate - and there's no reason to think they are not - then after enough iterations the number of wins versus losses will be 98/2. Flip a coin...odds of heads is 50%. Flip a second time...odds of heads still 50%. It's certainly possible of flipping heads twice (odds 25%) which makes tails callers upset because they thought they had a 50% chance of winning. Flip 1000 times and the split will be 50:50 or within a fraction of a percentage point. Same thing with your 98% example. Might lose a couple of times in a couple of tries...try 20 times and your wins will accumulate. Simple math.
 

Joeyjojojo

Active Member
It is your choice to play multiple worlds. You are causing the drag.
Amazing how you can take a correct statement (it is my choice to play multiple worlds) and use that to make a completely wrong one: the multiple 8 hr waits has nothing to do with multiple worlds, it is a single world with not enough production buildings (including clearing out some to build extra blacksmiths) to do all of the 8 hrs in one go. My grievance has nothing to do with playing on different worlds.

There are obviously still choices I have made that led to that, but that doesn't make the number of long productions required less of a pain compared with fewer long productions or more short productions (or alternatives, or entirely different quests). That is also still feedback: I find doing events with lots of long production quests to be a pain, and it makes me less likely to want to play. In general I have been playing this game less and part of that is the frequency of tedious event quests.
 
Last edited:

Lorendar

New Member
Just another event that, like all the other events is blown out of context by that pay for play players. More power to them.
 

Ruanne

New Member
Just press the button, your chances of winning are 50-50. Don't pay attention to the percentages, it's based on the luck of the draw. Even if it says you have a 90% chance of win and 10% chance of losing. You can still lose.
INNO PLEASE TELL ME IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY ARE THERE ANY PERCENTAGES AT ALL???
 

Just An Observer

Active Member
Amazing how you can take a correct statement (it is my choice to play multiple worlds) and use that to make a completely wrong one: the multiple 8 hr waits has nothing to do with multiple worlds, it is a single world with not enough production buildings (including clearing out some to build extra blacksmiths) to do all of the 8 hrs in one go. My grievance has nothing to do with playing on different worlds.

There are obviously still choices I have made that led to that, but that doesn't make the number of long productions required less of a pain compared with fewer long productions or more short productions (or alternatives, or entirely different quests). That is also still feedback: I find doing events with lots of long production quests to be a pain, and it makes me less likely to want to play. In general I have been playing this game less and part of that is the frequency of tedious event quests.
The previous event had 6 hour supply speedups showing up. I kept them around plus some 2 hour supply speedups to handle the longer time quests for supplies when I was wading through the list of quests until I got it down to one a day. Doing things this way made life much easier and I got the quests down to one a day with 1 1/2 days put in to get there.
 
I think the graphics are nicely done, the game play reminds me of the April event with the frogs and lily pads, and I've won quite a few forge points in the tournament. It's fun without a lot of headache, in my opinion.
 

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Active Member
I'm going to tell you why listen real closly... first off the game owes you nothing at all period. Just because you see something you dont need doesnt mean no one else needs them. That's real selffish and says alot about you. Another thing most people have lives ie work full time or other reasons they cannot check the game within 12 hours of the prize changing so it's better to have the timer a day long. How about players who dont need sentinal towers or other attack buildings? Why should I continue to look at it?

Telling it like it is
I agree with 99% of what you said. There is one thing the game owes the players. If it provides odds to win something, those odds should ALWAYS be accurate.
 

allupinya

Member
Thats why we have store kits BOOOHOOO
Sorry Nancy, forgot you were here. I don't have any store kits, which is why it's a problem. And, FYI, this is a FEEDBACK thread, which means you may hear some things about this event that you don't like...luckily, you don't have to read it. Cheers.
 

RazorbackPirate

Well-Known Member
Sorry Nancy, forgot you were here. I don't have any store kits, which is why it's a problem. And, FYI, this is a FEEDBACK thread, which means you may hear some things about this event that you don't like...luckily, you don't have to read it. Cheers.
The fact that you have no store kits is your problem. It's not like you don't know these quests come up.

Why should Inno save you from your own poor choices? I keep store kits on hand for just such eventualities. Why can't you?
 

Joeyjojojo

Active Member
The previous event had 6 hour supply speedups showing up. I kept them around plus some 2 hour supply speedups to handle the longer time quests for supplies when I was wading through the list of quests until I got it down to one a day. Doing things this way made life much easier and I got the quests down to one a day with 1 1/2 days put in to get there.
I agree, but those do get depleted quickly. There are not enough to use that on a regular basis, unless you chase them, and there are better things to chase.
 

Scott2018

New Member
The daily training prizes are horrible. Haven’t “trained” for several days now. This is one of the worst events
 

Ckirk

Member
I miss advantages for attacking army in the Athlon Abbey. I have no defence anyway and i don't need it.
 

ant..

Member
I usually finish the surge quests within 2 or 3 hours of starting.
This is because i RESEARCH AND PLAN AHEAD.
I have my city up to where I can do these things.
This is why I play, for the challenges and the planning. I don't want INNO to make it simple, that would be no fun.
If you cannot do this, maybe you should try a game that is not challenging.
 

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Active Member
The daily training prizes are horrible. Haven’t “trained” for several days now. This is one of the worst events
"I want everything right now or else this whole thing is a complete failure! waahhhhhhh!!" This is what I hear in my head when I read your statement. If you don't like the prizes, just keep saving your tickets. There are 13 days left in the event. Why do you demand immediate gratification?
 

allupinya

Member
stop spreading lies!
I have no reason to lie - and the Abbey is in my inventory and does NOT have the symbol under it that allows you to trade it in the Antique Shop like almost every other item in my inventory has. This must really be a sore spot for you, so I promise not to bring it up again :)
 

Graviton

Well-Known Member
I have no reason to lie - and the Abbey is in my inventory and does NOT have the symbol under it that allows you to trade it in the Antique Shop like almost every other item in my inventory has. This must really be a sore spot for you, so I promise not to bring it up again :)
Just unlock it. Inno recently made a change so that new buildings would be put into the inventory in locked mode because people were accidentally selling them when they didn't want to (somehow).
 

allupinya

Member
The fact that you have no store kits is your problem. It's not like you don't know these quests come up.

Why should Inno save you from your own poor choices? I keep store kits on hand for just such eventualities. Why can't you?
It's actually not the issue I was originally addressing. I said that having to tear down perfectly good buildings to complete quests is a stupid idea. Anything else is just things that people like yourself bring up to be argumentative in the forum. This is a feedback thread, you and your friends do not have to jump in and try to cut down everyone that says something you disagree with.
 

allupinya

Member
Just unlock it. Inno recently made a change so that new buildings would be put into the inventory in locked mode because people were accidentally selling them when they didn't want to (somehow).
I don't know how to do that? The lock on mine doesn't do anything when I click on it, unless it has to be built first, in which case I stand corrected.