• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer cup event league rewards

RazorbackPirate

Based on the fact that 5 hours before the event ended I was IN the Silver bracket. Kinda how its supposed to work, yes?

With everyone trying to use their last tickets, and others buying diamonds to score the last rewards, I'm not surprised it changed. All the brackets changed a lot in those last 24 hours, so 5 is not a surprise.

DeletedUser35872

That's the way it's been from the start of the event, more players doing more goals = higher required goals per league.

That’s awesome. Worked my ass off to make sure I made it into Silver, then get booted out of the bracket less than 5 hours before it ends. I still call it BS..... but oh well.

DeletedUser35475

With everyone trying to use their last tickets, and others buying diamonds to score the last rewards, I'm not surprised it changed. All the brackets changed a lot in those last 24 hours, so 5 is not a surprise.

I was surprised the Gold minimum didn't change to much in my cities. With fewer people in it I figured that one would go up the most but in two it only went up a goal. The other one it went up 4 goals before I called it a night.