Soccer Cup Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Panacea, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Would not call 2017 the past.

2. commanderstinkfoot

commanderstinkfoot Active Member

Seriously?

Is it the future? Or the now?

3. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

1 Town Hall Way, Salsueroville, Odhrorvar
    LOL -- I get the feeling sometimes that you argue just to have something to do. 2017 is absolutely in the past. It may not be the distant past... it may not be recorded yet in history books... but it's certainly the past. :eek:

4. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

Perhaps there is now a fourth option we don't know about yet. Because it definitely isn't present or future. If it is, my calendar is broken. And given that I work in the financial industry with several major lenders and mortgages, I've got some major, major problems.

5. commanderstinkfoot

If 2017 isn't in the past then somebody owes me a lot of money for all those future medical benefits I paid for!:)

Edward _MMXIII likes this.
  6. Agent327

Am I arguing to have something to do or are others/you?. Yes 2017 is in the past, but if you have been playing longer and know the game you know I am talking further back. There used to be a time when events on the beta where finished before they started on the life servers. Now they already start when the event still runs on the beta. At that time, if you kept a list on the beta you could use it on the life servers. That was a few years back, not last year.

Edward _MMXIII likes this.
  7. commanderstinkfoot

There use to be a time when you gave your personal transportation device oats instead of gasoline as fuel. Things change. Time doesn't.

8. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

In the past there were only 5-6 events per year. Now, with HQLs, we are at 15-20.

Winter, Forge Bowl, Carnival, Spring, and now Soccer. Five successive events where the list has been different from Beta. This is enough to be considered 'normal' now. Only one event (the current one) has had an accurate spoiler list of all of the daily prizes.

Salsuero likes this.
  9. Agent327

Shouldn't it be "used"?

Still thank you for showing how the world was like for you.

So now you now what "past" is referred to?????

10. commanderstinkfoot

I'm sure they were used.

11. commanderstinkfoot

No problem young'un.

12. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

Both are the past. I should have said in the earlier years since you seem to confuse recent past with distant past.

13. commanderstinkfoot

Shouldn't that be know?

You know pup, if you don't get smarter with age you better get rich. I'm pretty sure you are in big trouble!

14. Crollito

Crollito Active Member

Worlds:
    Qunrir
    Ya that post was made when the assumption leaned towards the upgrade not appearing in the DS. It doesn't seem too difficult to get a level 10 without diamonds now.

In all I'm pretty pleased with the event. Though having a nice diamond farm cushion changes my perspective a bit.

Salsuero likes this.
  15. Agent327

No, you confuse it. You now have used it the same way I did. I have been talking about the early years all the time. That is the past for me, not 2017. This game is 6 years old. The past is not last year.

16. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

You need help. Seriously.

upload_2018-7-12_8-17-16.png

17. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    What a silly argument you all got into. Perhaps a simple adjustment in rephrasing such as "recent past" would do here. Regardless, I think it's most likely someone at IG leaked the list and kudos to them for doing so, let's just all be grateful. I have no idea how Thailand got dragged into this unless the leak of the list originated from there. Regardless again, they said on Beta while this event was in development they could add upgrades as daily special's based in part on player feedback;

18. Edward _MMXIII

Edward _MMXIII Active Member

and now for something completely different:

I am just about to clear getting the shrinky dink tool in the one world where i have only one wishing well ..... what a bizaar / bizarre quest line just to get an upgrade tool ..... will not finish the 65 quests...... I, unlike others, can see into the future , regarding my game play only

NOT

THE TOTAL SPECTRUM i.e. the winning numbers to the near ONE BILLION POWERBALL LOTTERY in the U.S.A.

19. Deathmjp

Deathmjp Active Member

I have 19 farms. I did ALL the quests in ALL of them, assuming, as always, that Inno would offer the wishing wells at the end of the event. But no. Not this time. Now I have spent all that time and energy and will get nothing that I actually wanted from the event. So much for working for what you want, eh?

It's amazing how many ways you can find to waste your players time and piss them off... it really is. Do they offer degrees in that somewhere in Germany? I am done with your stupid events. No more.

20. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    Don't know why you would assume WW would be at the end of the event. I could almost see your point in expecting to see it come up three times as opposed to the two times it has as there were three in Beta but Beta is Beta and things can change for the Live event.

As I quoted from them above they said ToI upgrades could be added which meant something else had to go, unfortunately that was Wishing Well. And some of that is the players fault and not necessarily Inno's, time and time again I've seen people in Beta complaining about WW's being in the events and I'm like what the hell is their problem but they listen and in the last Spring event we got completely screwed out of WW as the first prize in Beta was WW but got changed to SoK for live and you couldn't earn enough blossoms in the event to get WW when it was offered, plus it wasn't even offered as a chest reward at all.

Salsuero and Graviton like this.