• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaccy

Soccer Event - I Hate It!
Why on earth did you change this event and make it more complicated?!?! Ruined it. I don't understand how to play it now with the new changes, I do not have the time to figure it out, consequently, I am not going to bother wasting even more time on this game trying to figure it out, I simply won't play it. Is this your goal? To have people drop out d/t disappointment and frustration??

What's complicated about opening a window and clicking on some buttons? That's really all it is. The only thing that's changed this year is that there're two windows to click buttons in now instead of just one to win prizes in.

Iroh the Tea Maker

So I like the training mechanics of this game. Absolutely dislike the tournament mode, it's not even a real "game" esp with the league system. Top 5 and top 1% are VIP clubs that has no bearing on a players skill or even luck - with diamonds it's easy to buy enough player cards to level up. The problem is not that those players "win". but that the vast majority likely will not be able to get the event buildings to highest levels. And the story continues...

I like some complexity (the St. Patricks was awesome), I dislike woo-woo "randomness" and "probability distribution" which means nothing to an average player - it might make more sense for Inno to understand circulation of the prizes, beyond that it just makes the minigame look like a mystery and sometimes a bad one.

I am gonna play it anyway because why not.

I won't be spending money on this event and would be happy to see this sort of Pay-2-win events phased out.

But being a player who buys diamonds minimally only as a way to show support for the game and events (I have done this for all the events I have participated in so far), my opinion is probably just that.

Want to give this feedback early on so that it is not seen as a bitter whining of someone who didnt win the grand prize.

Last edited:

DeletedUser38737

Can someone explain the player cards? There is a star with a number on each. What does that mean? Also, the bar at the bottom that is either blank or 1/2.

Nicholas002

Can someone explain the player cards? There is a star with a number on each. What does that mean? Also, the bar at the bottom that is either blank or 1/2.
The player cards make your players stronger: every player card you get for a specific player, counts towards leveling up that player to the next level.
Higher level players are more powerful in the tournament, and give you a higher chance of doubling the reward in training. (tho that chance miniscule)

the number at the bottem shows how many cards you have towards leveling up the player.
so if it show 1/2, that means once you get one more card, the player will reach the next level, then it will show 0/2, or 0/3 or whatever.

DeletedUser38737

There have been learning curves for past event but after figuring them out, the chances for success got better. This one is not like that. I've done several "matches" where it gave me odds of winning between 60-70% and I have lost probably 75% of them. So I am really getting annoyed because I'm getting too many of these player cards as rewards for completing too many overly difficult, or time consuming, challenges or quests. This event sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34800

Event is fine except the tournament.

I absolutely cannot stand the random RNG garbage of winning and losing in the tournament. Absolutely trash. It's so damn obnoxious to lose 3 games in a row with a 65% + chance of winning, then win the next one at 51% and then lost 2-3 more in a row.

Absolutely hate it.

Alpha Persei

i think it's pretty cool !
first time doing it (i don't know if the event is new) but anyway ,why is the quality of the soccer event better than the game it self
( not trying to be mean) . XDXD

--E--

Please do something about medals. 80% of the victories I have in the tournament I get medals, which have had no value for a long time. I have waited several events for a larger sample size and it seems much more difficult to win daily prizes now than it used to be. That combined with the fact that medals are the prominent prize received from tournament chests it is making this event a waste of money. We used to place in the tournament automatically, now we have to pay for it and we win medals as a reward for spending our money? I have faith in your team, it is time to introduce some changes around this.

Reese7990

Event is fine except the tournament.

I absolutely cannot stand the random RNG garbage of winning and losing in the tournament. Absolutely trash. It's so damn obnoxious to lose 3 games in a row with a 65% + chance of winning, then win the next one at 51% and then lost 2-3 more in a row.

Absolutely hate it.

Have to agree with this assessment your win percentage is Bogus. Just finished 4 matches all with 80% plus chance to win and only won 2 out of 4. That is far below 80%.

On the flip side I won 2/3 top matches with about 30% chance to win...

The results seem to be a 50/50 chance regardless of your winning percentage.

Nicholas002

Have to agree with this assessment your win percentage is Bogus. Just finished 4 matches all with 80% plus chance to win and only won 2 out of 4. That is far below 80%.

On the flip side I won 2/3 top matches with about 30% chance to win...

The results seem to be a 50/50 chance regardless of your winning percentage.
Similar results here.

so I think the thing to do is to always go for the hardest matchups. You get better rewards and more points for a seemingly equal chance to win.

planetofthehumans2

All of my tournament matches have 2 players with 0 points, have only gained 100 points in 24 hours out of 6 matches. Wasted quest tickets losing unwinnable battles or winning battles with no point players.

DeletedUser9195

What's complicated about opening a window and clicking on some buttons? That's really all it is. The only thing that's changed this year is that there're two windows to click buttons in now instead of just one to win prizes in.
Didn't say it was complicated. You did. I said I didn't understand it.
Not so simple. What the hell is the tournament ?!
Enlighten me since by your comment you seem to know all.

DeletedUser9195

Not simple and I am not the only one not understanding. I have had a number of folks asking about it and frustrated with it.
What is the tournament ?!?!
Pick your team??? How ridiculous. How the Hell am I supposed to pick a team?! I don't know the flipping team or anything about it.
INNO needs to stop screwing up things and just leave them well enough alone.
Anyway, you sound from your response like you know all. So why don't you enlighten me.

planetofthehumans2

Didn't say it was complicated. You did. I said I didn't understand it.

Not so simple. What the hell is the tournament !
Enlighten me since by your comment you seem to know all.
What did you want to know? You pick a person to play against easy/medium/difficult with different prizes, you choose your team based on highest percentage of win, then you play the game and you either win or do not win. Play again in 7 hours.

Vger

Not simple and I am not the only one not understanding. I have had a number of folks asking about it and frustrated with it.
What is the tournament !?!
Pick your team??? How ridiculous. How the Hell am I supposed to pick a team?! I don't know the flipping team or anything about it.
Carry on with your rant then. I suppose it's easier than taking 10 minutes or so to suss this thing out.
Those who can, DO.
Those who can't, whine and rant.

DeletedUser9195

Carry on with your rant then. I suppose it's easier than taking 10 minutes or so to suss this thing out.
Those who can, DO.
Those who can't, whine and rant.
Step off. I got a life, not lost 24/7 in a stupid game. Waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.