• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28314

The Soccer Event will begin on June 23rd. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

its not that complicted its like any previous soccer event only difference is we get a 2nd daily prize to play around with. (which is optional in terms of having to fully complete event building) if i not mistaken.

UBERhelp1

Just idle thought, how come for events there are five leagues, and in GBG there are five leagues, but the names are different? Why not break down the event leagues into copper, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond?

Also, woo soccer event les' go. Hoping to get some good rewards from this on all my cities.

AwesomeAadi10

Just thinking... I think they have the soccer even since the euros were going to be this year. The Euros got moved to next year tho so I would expect FoE to move their event too.

-Sebastian-

Just idle thought, how come for events there are five leagues, and in GBG there are five leagues, but the names are different? Why not break down the event leagues into copper, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond?

I'd rather something like "hobby, bronze, silver, gold, diamond". Platinum and diamond look too much alike, and so this way lets them alternate colors. Plus, this isn't music albums, this is sports medals. I don't see the Olympics handing out "platinum" medals.

Grimmlion

Congratulations. You've made this event as complicated as people and computers working together can make it. I may play it, but I can't spend any diamonds on it because I don't understand everything. I don't think making the effort to learn all that is worth the bother. Soccer is such a simple, clean. straightforward game and you've turned it into 3D Chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.