• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

barra370804

I think you should be able to get all the upgrades, they are only 6 levels, need 5 upgrade kits, as long as follow through the training and quest, it is not difficult to obtain all the upgrades. Just ignore the tournament.
my both event buildings are lvl 5, just need one more level.
I can only see myself finishing the whole building if I end up in silver league

RazorbackPirate

I've not played enough in the Training part to know where I'll finish yet, but what I have played, I've gone for the player with the most yards to energy drinks efficiency. I know if it's balanced like the other events, the choice is to go for Daily Specials or go for Upgrades. Like always, I'm choosing upgrades.

I'm also not sweating the Tournament or Leagues, like always I'll end up where I end up. I realize the winners on each league will be the diamond spenders, something I'm not. It also seems there's no rhyme or reason to the Tournaments, I match the players as best I can and it's still a crap shoot. I've gotten a few extra rewards from it, so I'm good.

ffblackice

quest provides 1 upgrade of each building, training "Goal Reward" provides 4 upgrades of each building, unless you can not complete all the quest, otherwise I am not sure why you need tournament to complete the event building.

Nicholas002

quest provides 1 upgrade of each building, training "Goal Reward" provides 4 upgrades of each building, unless you can not complete all the quest, otherwise I am not sure why you need tournament to complete the event building.
To get 8 upgrades from training you would have to get at least 16 goals. I’m not sure that is possible even if you pick the best cost/ distance ratio every time. ( unless you buy drinks with diamonds)

barra370804

To get 8 upgrades from training you would have to get at least 16 goals. I’m not sure that is possible even if you pick the best cost/ distance ratio every time. ( unless you buy drinks with diamonds)
^ this

There is no way I'm gonna get 16 goals with no diamonds spent.

ffblackice

Maybe I am lucky, I got at least 2000 drinks from incidents so far . consider the last prize from the quest is selective, I think only need 14 goals?
I don't think I ever used more than 900 drinks for a goal, still achievable without diamond.

DeletedUser27046

Could have swore that I seen a winners plaza selection kit offered over at fandom, but now can't find it and all I can find for info on getting the upgrades for the plaza is only if you finish in the top ten in the tournament.????

WinnerGR

Could have swore that I seen a winners plaza selection kit offered over at fandom, but now can't find it and all I can find for info on getting the upgrades for the plaza is only if you finish in the top ten in the tournament.????
Plaza is also a daily special that has not yet come .

DeletedUser27046

Nope , I am talking about both.
Ok, well that would make sense, thats a typical kind of thing that I get myself into, use the majority of my drinks and then up pops the item that I was wanting the most,,,lol

WinnerGR

Ok, well that would make sense, thats a typical kind of thing that I get myself into, use the majority of my drinks and then up pops the item that I was wanting the most,,,lol
You will receive 80 drinks every day so if you save up you should be able to get it by honestly it isn't worth it , the tracks are a lot better.

Joppa.

The tournament is rigged. the odds are so terrible it does nothing but make me mad. : \
Even with a win I get medals which I don't need, so the win is not really a win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27046

You will receive 80 drinks every day so if you save up you should be able to get it by honestly it isn't worth it , the tracks are a lot better.
Oh, I don't know, I got like 7 or 8 of them, what ever it was, seems like a couple years ago now, anyway, now in modern era and to have them go from 3 to 8 attack, not sure what the happy difference is, but I think I will prefer to have smaller single buildings rather than ANOTHER set building, that you can't store unless you happen to have gobs of store buildings or sell them, would be nice if they would allow for sending them to the AD right off the field rather than selling them or storing them and then to the AD, anyway, I see carousels going for a high price in the AD and as far as the attack value anyway, won't be as good as a aL2 plaza, sooo, everyone has their limits or cut off points where they draw the line at what they will put down in their cities, and they are usually changing all the time anyway, like this new track set up, something will have to go in order to put it out there more than likely,, Think I'll go write another book now,, :)

Savvy187

I keep forgetting an event is on, have almost missed completing several daily quests due to indifference towards this soccer garbage. First time I have not been stoked during an event.. The event itself seems like a wallet wars type set up, and the rewards do not make participating any more appealing. I am trying to find something good to say about this one, but, I got nothing..

Bozman0

This event is terrible. Tournament go to the middle chest 72% chance of win I lose try again 68% chance of win I lose try again this time lowest chest 77% chance of win I lose. What a joke. Do the have to be at 100% to win? Or should you take the top when it is at 40% chance of win and you win??

I know if it's balanced like the other events, the choice is to go for Daily Specials or go for Upgrades. Like always, I'm choosing upgrades.

This event, odds to get either DS or Main building upgrades is best on same one player pick (most of the time mid value player). If you have a ton of energy drinks left, and are maybe after a specific DS, you can go after it all guns out, and you will still make most yards for energy drinks to get your main building.

Status
Not open for further replies.