• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, when you lose a match, do they show a portrait of an American type football player in a helmet?
Is this happening every single match? Is it possible it was the avatar of the player you had just went up against? I know that the avatar of the winner is the one that slides to the left. And I am aware of an avatar that was rewarded from the Forge Bowl Event depicting an American footballer with a helmet.
Edited to correct because I misspoke concerning the chest opening, but it truly didn't matter given the reply to the original question, did it? Really? Petty much?

Last edited:

WinnerGR

Noooo , this isn't a rant at Inno because its my own fault but I am stuck at quest 26 becuase it ask for me to build 3 resedtul buildings from my age and the first teck that gives me resdeuntuall buildings is so far away.

I suppose thats me stuck at quest 26 , din't get very far did I.

You not only are clearly very sensitive (especially for someone who claims to have done 10 years inside,) but you also seem to be having some sort of message board version of a nervous breakdown.
Not sensitive in the slightest, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that either.
The minds of the misguided are often filled with the plagues of the masses.
You would likely have zero frame of reference for what those inside experience because of your perceived safety. And if that doesn't make sense to you please message me and I will explain it further. Educate and elevate.
Not a breakdown; just the on-going fight against bullies and their supporters. I will continue bringing all of those who bully on this forum to light, regardless if anyone else agrees or not. Its not a popularity contest; I'm NOT looking for likes to validate truth.

Agent327

Is this happening every single match? Is it possible it was the avatar of the player you had just went up against? I know that the avatar of the winner is the one that slides to the left until the chest is opened. And I am aware of an avatar that was rewarded from the Forge Bowl Event depicting an American footballer with a helmet.

The avatar of your oponent is on the right and slights to the left if he/she wins. Cause your oponent wins there is no chest to open.

Savvy187

On two separate occasions when I was supposed to get 5 player cards for completing a quest, I did not receive any player cards, and I am unsure if I received any of the advertised rewards.

Last edited:
On two separate occasions when I was supposed to get 5 player cards for completing a quest, I did not receive any player cards, and I am unsure if I received any of the advertised rewards.

I have had this happen to me on PC. You do get the cards, but I believe the game screen doesn't load that window pop-up properly every time. I was able to validate this by clicking on the Team button within event window. Clicking on it did show the normal pop-up that gets triggered with quest completion.

WinnerGR

I have had this happen to me on PC. You do get the cards, but I believe the game screen doesn't load that window pop-up properly every time. I was able to validate this by clicking on the Team button within event window. Clicking on it did show the normal pop-up that gets triggered with quest completion.
I think i can re-produce.

RazorbackPirate

This happened to me twice on PC. Both times, I submitted a support ticket and they were able to confirm that even though I didn't get the pop-up, I did get the cards. Sucks to not see the rewards appear, but they were awarded.

WinnerGR

This happened to me twice on PC. Both times, I submitted a support ticket and they were able to confirm that even though I didn't get the pop-up, I did get the cards. Sucks to not see the rewards appear, but they were awarded.
So this bug has been sent to the devs ?

Nicholas002

I had the same problem. refreshed the game, nothing. about an hour later, the cards randomly appeared, so I guess it sometimes just takes time.

Agent327

It is a visual bug that happens sometimes. You do get the cards.

DeletedUser31499

Noooo , this isn't a rant at Inno because its my own fault but I am stuck at quest 26 becuase it ask for me to build 3 resedtul buildings from my age and the first teck that gives me resdeuntuall buildings is so far away.

I suppose thats me stuck at quest 26 , din't get very far did I.

It’s accually quest 27 and it offers you a choice... build 3 residential building of your age OR produce x amount of hammers. No reason to be stuck.

DeletedUser34800

Still can't stand the tournament RNG. Absolutely hate it. I'm on an 8 match losing streak, and it just plain sucks. I know, I know. It's a small sample size, and my city is an incredibly small part of the entire player base playing the event. And I know that there are always outliers to the percentages (while most will hit the average, there are some who won big and others who lose big).

It still sucks. I hate RNG. I don't gamble because RNG is awful. Having an event that's supposed to be fun with this crap RNG isn't fun. And there's just too much RNG now. RNG in collecting incidents (did you get more energy drinks, tournament tickets, or player cards? Those help you do better), RNG in the prizes won (did you get any daily specials or all crap?), RNG in your opponent match ups (did you get any you can rank up from or just the 0 rank ones?), RNG in that opponents team (do you have the players in your team at a level to beat theirs?), RNG in whether you actually win the match (70%+ and I'm just losing and losing and losing), RNG on whether you go on winning or losing streaks.

This sucks. Too much RNG. I hate RNG and I hate the tournament part.

Rest of the event is good. Like the other soccer events, and I like it.

WinnerGR

It’s accually quest 27 and it offers you a choice... build 3 residential building of your age OR produce x amount of hammers. No reason to be stuck.
I don't see that option , to me it shows that I have too do both and its not hammers its supplies.

Stuck.png

I have been stuck here for a very long time, days and will likely go no further in this event because of this. I have very few open squares. The only spot I could maybe build the smallest of production buildings goes the wrong way. I have so few open spots that trying to rearrange my city would likely take days and result in futility. I am unwilling to delete any of my building for this paltry reward. I have no store buildings which are misered worse than property. Aborts should be on all the quests but they are not. This happened to me before in a previous event.

Agent327

View attachment 16237

I have been stuck here for a very long time, days and will likely go no further in this event because of this. I have very few open squares. The only spot I could maybe build the smallest of production buildings goes the wrong way. I have so few open spots that trying to rearrange my city would likely take days and result in futility. I am unwilling to delete any of my building for this paltry reward. I have no store buildings which are misered worse than property. Aborts should be on all the quests but they are not. This happened to me before in a previous event.

Don't know what you expect. You are stuck by your own choice. Aborts can't be on event quests. You are supposed to do the quests.

Ericness

View attachment 16237

Maybe use a store building to temporarily get something out of the way and squeeze in a couple of blacksmiths? You don't actually need to keep buildings, they don't have to be in your city at the same time, and they don't even need to actually leave the mud to fulfill the quest. Just place and delete, place and delete, and then put that building you stored back down.

mamboking053

Soccer Event - I Hate It!
Why on earth did you change this event and make it more complicated?!?! Ruined it. I don't understand how to play it now with the new changes, I do not have the time to figure it out, consequently, I am not going to bother wasting even more time on this game trying to figure it out, I simply won't play it. Is this your goal? To have people drop out d/t disappointment and frustration??

I'm looking forward to how it progresses. I think Inno is trying to make the events more of a challenge, interactive, and less face-roll and they've got to work out how to do it.

I don't think I've ever seen an event that I did not play in. The St Patty's one was the closest, but after a while it wasn't that bad- even interesting in some of the choices it made. Even if the main prize isn't great, it's always useful and there's always secondary prizes offered that can valuable as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.