• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Gato

Ok the noob here has a question -- in looking thru my inventory I have a selection kit to upgrade either the
sphendone from 4 to 5 OR the Carceres from 5 to 6 (max level at current). Now my question is if Carceres is maxed it gives a 9% defense for attacking army -- that means the army that I battle with ? Not the one defending the castle? And both sides give goods but the sphendone gives random goods while the Carceres gives goods (I am assuming that means the age of the building goods). I am thinking to max the Carceres now as I will have to get another upgrade package in order to level the sphendone (and who knows how long it will take before that becomes available.) And anyway it seems like the defense extra for the sphendone is just for your castle army. Am I thinking correctly?

Nicholas002

Ok the noob here has a question -- in looking thru my inventory I have a selection kit to upgrade either the
sphendone from 4 to 5 OR the Carceres from 5 to 6 (max level at current). Now my question is if Carceres is maxed it gives a 9% defense for attacking army -- that means the army that I battle with ? Not the one defending the castle? And both sides give goods but the sphendone gives random goods while the Carceres gives goods (I am assuming that means the age of the building goods). I am thinking to max the Carceres now as I will have to get another upgrade package in order to level the sphendone (and who knows how long it will take before that becomes available.) And anyway it seems like the defense extra for the sphendone is just for your castle army. Am I thinking correctly?
absolutely.
Carceres>>Sphenodone

Nicholas002

if I was in the hippodrome, along the tracks, I would want to be the guys in the shade, not the poor guys in the sun the whole time.
also, those must be some amazing racehorses. Mine have been going flat out for two weeks, and still haven't slowed down!

bloopville

I am under 50% with an 82% chance of winning or higher. I have played over 20 games with a projected winning percentage of higher than 82%, and my winning percentage is under 50%. The odds against this are quite high, so my suspicion is the RNG is faulty.

Johnny B. Goode

I am under 50% with an 82% chance of winning or higher. I have played over 20 games with a projected winning percentage of higher than 82%, and my winning percentage is under 50%. The odds against this are quite high, so my suspicion is the RNG is faulty.
Meanwhile I just won three matches in a row where I had less than a 40% chance to win. Somehow nobody ever complains when the RNG smiles on 'em.
You guys still playing last year's event? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.