• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[SOLVED] Removing former guild members from threads?

DeletedUser28099

I created separate threads in our guild discussion for goods trading and GB exchanges. When I created the threads, I added every current member of the guild.

Since then, some participants left the guild... but they are still in the thread, and able to post trade offers that nobody can accept because the person posting is neither a guild member or a friend.

I am a founder, yet I can find no way to eject former guild members from discussion threads. Am I allowed to have these intruders assassinated, or perhaps boiled in oil? Anything to stop them from desecrating our guild thread.

FoE_GuildThread.png

DeletedUser

Tap/click on the three bar icon in the upper left corner of the thread. Then choose the option 'Adjust Group', I believe it says. You should have that option if you started the thread. (Individual thread administration rights are unrelated to guild rights.) That will open a window where you can add/delete people for that thread.

DeletedUser28099

That did the trick! I don't know why I didn't see the "hamburger menu" before; I guess I'm so used to looking in the top right corner. Thanks for the quick reply, Mr. Longshanks.