Some GBs Great Buildings are MUCH lower level today then yesterday

GodofAcid

Is there somewhere I can apply for a job with this company? Throw whatever cute little job title you want next to my name, I don't care.. all I know is I can roll out of bed and do a better job than this. Thanks :)

I have noticed a significant decrease in game play amongst people in our guild and also just in general on A world. Please can you reverse this horrible blunder or I fear many will leave the game.

Big Baloney

Nothing new from the developers, we have to be patient. As soon as they have a solution the (co-) community managers will inform you as quickly as they can

Volodya

Nothing new from the developers, we have to be patient. As soon as they have a solution the (co-) community managers will inform you as quickly as they can
In the meantime though, some communication would be welcome. Something on the order of we know we screwed up badly and we'll do everything in our power to make players who have been damaged through no fault of their own whole again. Instead, we get this generic sorry for the inconvenience boilerplate.

psyrox2k

It's a different screwup then the oracle bug even if it's related somehow. Noone I ever dealt with had one, and I've been using the same group of like 5 people for 80% of my FP, and only ONE of my GBs dropped. Some of our poor guys had their ARCS drop, they can't even play and stuff they are on they are losing TONS of FP on in rewards as they dropped down like 20% or more, I REALLY feel for those guys. Lots of people will probably leave over this, especially if it doesn't get fixed, and yah gameplay has been slower as well.

psyrox2k

So back to my post with screenshots, the database didn't update from their changes, that explains why my AO never leveled to 44, it's now on the rankings list way lower at level 19. It updated today.
I have a friends FP in jeopordy and limbo now and I'm losing a bunch of daily FP as well as other people who have it worse, this is some bs to say the least.
We need some updates on what's going on, we need some fix, and some SERIOUS FP compensation as a sorry for this screwup. Maybe Inno should tell their employees (Sorry we had a bug in payroll, we've been paying you too much due to a mistake, so now we are going to pay you 1/2 of what you used to make, you won't get a check for about a month, and the weeks we don't pay you, we aren't going to re-imburse you either)

That's pretty much the current scenario unless I start hearing something else from a mod. At this point like I said I'm teetering on quitting so starting to care less and less what I post here.

203iceman

I have an issue on a Kraken. The players Kraken was level 50 when I locked in for second place. Now his building is now level 2. The history has been removed from my contribution list. I looks like I have no way to track my lost forge points. What's the scoop here inno???????????

ShadowWarload

I hope Inno understand the gravity of their double mistake . 1st mistake was introducing a F*ed up GB then 2nd but even greater mistake was penalizing innocent people. People already started quitting after inno's so called 'fixed' message, it can have a chain reaction and Inno can lose most if not all active players.
So I will suggest inno to revert the 2nd mistake asap and specifically penalize those (by taking their 20-30% fps gained by the 1st mistake - not all because Oracle was not their fault) who exploited the oracle.

All I can do is sit here and laugh. I made the decision to quit the game a week ago. I have spent hundreds/thousands of hours/$$ in this game. I wish I could do something like this in the stock market..my timing was perfect.

We all know that the last good era was future. Go past that you are wasting time and money. INNO has phoned it in for every update since then.

For every one of me, there are 100's of others who will join the game and love it. They don't know anything different and as long as you limit yourself, it is a pretty good game. Don't go above future though. AF has the AO and that is a pretty good GB but every one after that has been a mess. OF and AF are not worth the time and energy because Future troops can easily overcome AF and OF troops if used properly. There were only a couple of troops worth a token use to overcome the capabilities of others.

I will continue to monitor the boards until INNO dumps the game completely.

molgen

I'm in a great guild and a wonderful community. If the top players in my guild quit because they have been unfairly punished for something they did not do, I will also quit because I will not have the community I enjoy. And every hour that goes by with no further word from Inno, the more likely we all are to quit in sheer disgust.

psyrox2k

Looks like they kicked my building back to Lv43 but it's sappose to be level 44, still not sure if my guys that locked it are gonna lose out on FP or not at this point =/ but I guess they are making some kind of progress

HQS cant join forum

My GB went back to the same level it was, but at 0 FP. I spent about 100fp on that level, but my guildmates who locked 1st and 2nd have lost almost 2k FP on just that one GB

psyrox2k

Yeah the easiest non game breaking fix would be to kick everyone 1k FP, this would cover "most" of peoples losses and quite a few people will make out too, but not enough to break the game. would ease the pain a little bit =O

gutmeister

Curious, how many FPs do most level 50ish Arc owners have in inventory? I'm in Iron Age with level 4 Arc and have 450 saved as reference...

psyrox2k

Support isn't really understanding what I'm saying about my AO getting level to 43 from Inno, when it's sappose to be 44, so I'll show a before and after screenshot of rankings to make it clear.

In Exhibit A You see before the GB de-level crisis, that I had 2571 of 2571 FP on my AO, meaning it SHOULD have leveled but never did due to this lovely bug introduced to us
foe 2571 of 2571.jpg foe 0 of 2571.jpg
After Inno recovered the "missing" levels from GBs, they left out the entire level of FP, bringing my AO to 43 at 0/2571, meaning I'm 2571 FP short.

The messages I'm getting from support are we recovered your levels, please wait for us to figure out the rest of the mess with lost FP, but I'm not talking about the FP loss from other locks, I'm talking about the ENTIRE level of my AO STILL missing.

Can someone please look at this seriously that understands what is going on, perhaps someone who plays the game and developes it o_O?

So I haven't been credited with the fp reward that took my guildies LoA from level 2 to 3 yet. Oh ...His LoA is currently at level five...still waiting credit from TWO TO FIVE...Nothing to report yet I imagine...right?

psyrox2k

Aside from some lack of communication, Inno actually came thru with a pretty decent fix for their mistake, even though it took a couple days to remedy. Overall pretty satisfied with the ending, thanks guys! =)

Stephen Longshanks

Forum Moderator
Aside from some lack of communication, Inno actually came thru with a pretty decent fix for their mistake, even though it took a couple days to remedy. Overall pretty satisfied with the ending, thanks guys! =)
There was no lack of communication, just a great deal of impatience by players. Not to mention the crying and whining. And then you all get rewarded for your impatience and immaturity with 2 extra levels on your already overinflated GBs. Absolutely disgusting.