how many pol/mot's per drop? no one really knows.:unsure:
is it just when I motivate others? Yes, other than jumping ahead of you in FP donations (trying to grab limited BP awards) others cannot affect your BP's.
how can I buy blue prints with medals? You can't, if you acquire a blue print for a building you can purchase more for that building with diamonds.
Love the "some unknown future use" comments for duplicate pieces.....NOT.
Is there any indication as to what we might be in for? I agree with many of the comments in threads on this topic elsewhere in the Forums, that we should have options of what to do with these duplicate blueprint pieces, such as:
- trading with other Guild Members or neighbors for another blueprint
- trading with other Guild Members or neighbors for a coin/supply mix (minimum set by the game)
- trading with other guild members or neighbors for goods (minimum set by the game - which they might need to begin construction)
- trading with other guild members or neighbors for diamonds (minimum set by the game)
None of these make it "easier" to build, because
- there is NO guarantee that the other members of your guild or neighborhood have the pieces you need.
- trading for goods would set back the person getting the blueprint piece, meaning they have to build up their stock, taking them longer to build
- trading with a guildmember for diamonds STILL gets the diamonds to the server....it just goes through another guildmember first. in fact, allowing a variable diamond price, with a minimum of 200 (set by the game) might even get them (the game) MORE sales.
and NUMBER them 1 - 9 so people can identify "I have piece 3 of the tower of babel that i'd like to trade for piece 6 of the tower"
Hey everyone. Just curious, I motivate/polish buildings from bronze-LMA around 70 per day. I have never received a blueprint except for the very first one that came real quick. Am I missing something? 500+ motivations, polishes, and attacks with no results makes me think that I am doing something wrong. Thanks for any help you all can provide!