• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

something other than coins

DeletedUser20743

I have over 40 million coins and rarely do anything with it. Can the aid button give something random, other than coins.

DeletedUser20743

buy Forge points
I already have more than 50 fps that I give out every day. I dont need to buy any more. What I would like is that the aid button give a random item instead of coins. I'm bringing in 24,000 coins just from aiding friends. I dont NEED coins any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20743

it would be nice if I had room to build the dynamic tower. I've had all the prints for a least a year.

How does this one help me. I'm in contemporary era and about to transition into tomorrow era. Iron age quests have been long since over for me a long time ago.

I dont use coins for anything. I get 18,000 + coins per treasure box in GE (usually 8 treasure boxes for just one level gives me coins), a new quest I have is giving me 75,000 coins as a reward. I dont need more coins but would really like something random when I use the aid button.

DeletedUser

it would be nice if I had room to build the dynamic tower. I've had all the prints for a least a year.
In a year you haven't found room for a 6X5? I get 30 extra goods a day for aiding, That's a 2 day production in a goods building.
I have over 40 million coins and rarely do anything with it.
I think you are missing opportunities to buy FP's and snipe rewards. I can't get enough coin as the price goes up and it costs me half a million now. 40 million is not a lot as you age up.
And SJS had a good suggestion as to the seed vault. I think it is under rated as I get diamonds ( not a lot ), goods, supplies, more coin and medals for AIDing which is what I am going to do anyways.

DeletedUser20743

In a year you haven't found room for a 6X5? I get 30 extra goods a day for aiding, That's a 2 day production in a goods building.

contemporary era land is hard to come by as only 2 expansions are offered in the tech tree. I need 105,000 medals for my next expansion and only half way there. The last expansion I got was 2 months ago when I finally earned enough medals (80,000). I cant earn medals from the neighborhood towers because the top players are just to powerful and have over 3 million points 2 days into the tournament so I cant even rank in the top 10.

Plus, production and goods buildings take up a lot more space than you think. And the 2x2 roads begin to add up and use even more space when those buildings have to be attached to them. I dont have a single square that isnt being occupied.

I think you are missing opportunities to buy FP's and snipe rewards. I can't get enough coin as the price goes up and it costs me half a million now. 40 million is not a lot as you age up.
And SJS had a good suggestion as to the seed vault. I think it is under rated as I get diamonds ( not a lot ), goods, supplies, more coin and medals for AIDing which is what I am going to do anyways.

I'm already giving out 50fps a day with left over to work on my tech tree. I dont need any more. And I already dont have room for a dynamic tower, plus the other 11 GBs that I have all the prints for but cant build. There just isnt room. I currently have 80 expansions in my city that I have unlocked and zero room to build

DeletedUser24787

medals are not hard to obtain if you go about it a smarter way than towers. tower process is too slow to get expansions
i am in progressive so saying its difficult to achieve is not impossible so far i am at 91 expansions with more to open on the continental map
i am closing in on TE territory for map progress (i only scout and conquer for events that grant good rewards)

My Paint Instant (2).png

next expansion is at
Screenshot 2017-04-28 at 5.29.28 PM.png
with a steady level of the arc and bidding on other high age GB medals stack themselves

having one of these helps considerably
Screenshot 2017-04-28 at 5.30.47 PM.png
its at its early stages but with a good swap partner and a high level arc buddy you can level one pretty frequent

you cant go wrong with producing more fp or purchasing more fp to snipe like snake11 suggested snipe a good spot get a reward worth a good amt of prints , medals and packs
My Paint Instant (1).png

what other option you know of in game that offers medals in bulk

DeletedUser

Plus, production and goods buildings take up a lot more space than you think. And the 2x2 roads begin to add up and use even more space when those buildings have to be attached to them.
Been there and worked through it. You will never have enough land for all the things you want to build so you just prioritize. To me, that's what keeps the game interesting. What's important to you may not mean much to others and that makes every city unique.
>Stolen from Harbinger...Forge your path, we all started with the same resources and city size what we decide to make sets us apart.

Algona

I have over 40 million coins
I'm bringing in 24,000 coins just from aiding friends.
I need 105,000 medals for my next expansion and only half way there. The last expansion I got was 2 months ago when I finally earned enough medals (80,000). I cant earn medals from the neighborhood towers
it would be nice if I had room to build the dynamic tower.

harbinger and Artdak have given you two parts of the solution, you hold the third and final part:

I already have more than 50 fps that I give out every day. I dont need to buy any more.

Sure seems you might be a bit mistaken and prolly should reevaluate your needs.

A more elegant solution? You change how you play the game versus changing the game to meet your wants?

Last edited:

DeletedUser25166

I already have more than 50 fps that I give out every day. I dont need to buy any more. What I would like is that the aid button give a random item instead of coins. I'm bringing in 24,000 coins just from aiding friends. I dont NEED coins any more.
Yes you do when Tech requires 400,000 and scouting is 300,000

DeletedUser

Since you don't need them anymore, please send them to:
Stephen Longshanks
c/o Guild: Sweet Caroline
Sinerania, U.S. Server 18

DeletedUser8152

I have over 40 million coins and rarely do anything with it. Can the aid button give something random, other than coins.
We do need proposals to use the right format, see my signature for details or the Submitted section for examples. I'll move this to Forge Hall now for discussion.