• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Song of the Day

Farfle the smelly

I wake up with a song in my head each morning and it’s stuck there alllll day long. It’s really annoying. But some of them are entertaining (or nostalgic).

For instance today I’ve had the theme music from Home Alone, where he’s just hanging out at home by himself while his family is in Europe or wherever. The other day it was the theme song from Threes Company (haven’t watched it in DECADES, no clue how it got in my head).

So, what’s the song stuck in your head?

Farfle the smelly

Today, randomly: Bette Midler, Hero. From, like, the 80’s. No, I haven’t watched Beaches lately, and no I’m not a mega fan.

The brain is weird, man.

Farfle the smelly

I had Randy Travis in my head the other day - and I hate country! I kept hearing the same line over...and over again. I even attempted to google it so I could post it here but I couldn’t figure out the song.

Farfle the smelly

^^ I actually had to google that.

Today’s is Beastie Boys ‘fight for your right’, without hearing it anywhere nor with any sort of irony. I blame the NYPost for covering all the underground parties that have been popping up all over NYC.

DevaCat

^^ I actually had to google that.

Today’s is Beastie Boys ‘fight for your right’, without hearing it anywhere nor with any sort of irony. I blame the NYPost for covering all the underground parties that have been popping up all over NYC.
<shaking head> having to google ELO. I'm surrounded by infants (terribles lol).
Yeah, that song I now associate with the spring break in Florida party dude who made national broadcast news with his best Beevis and Buthead impersonation when asked why he was joining in the huge packed crowd. His response was "I'm not worried about that stuff dude, I'm here to party!"

Just goes to show: wet tee-shirts trump all! :D

Farfle the smelly

<shaking head> having to google ELO. I'm surrounded by infants (terribles lol).
Yeah, that song I now associate with the spring break in Florida party dude who made national broadcast news with his best Beevis and Buthead impersonation when asked why he was joining in the huge packed crowd. His response was "I'm not worried about that stuff dude, I'm here to party!"

Just goes to show: wet tee-shirts trump all! :D
Are you suuuuure he wasn’t fighting for right to paaaaaaarty?