• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Song of the Day

Farfle the smelly

Today because a players name was ‘Papa Too’ (thinking maybe a family playing together??)....

Papa Don’t Preach by Madonna.

And then I was thinking about teen pregnancy and how very difficult it’s got to be for a teen right now. I would have gone straight up BONKERS if I was stuck with my folks like this. Seriously, kids today are roughing it out and they deserve a high five.

Farfle the smelly

I hadn’t heard of cave town before. He looks like he’s 12 which makes me feel very unambitious about my life choices thus far.

My song of the day: Time, Pink Floyd. Technically just the line ‘thought I had something more to say’ + the next bar....over and over again.

gianteagle

^^ I actually had to google that.

Today’s is Beastie Boys ‘fight for your right’, without hearing it anywhere nor with any sort of irony. I blame the NYPost for covering all the underground parties that have been popping up all over NYC.
cmon now thats in my head. Im not going to look here any more;)

UBERhelp1

I wake up with a song in my head each morning and it’s stuck there alllll day long. It’s really annoying. But some of them are entertaining (or nostalgic).

For instance today I’ve had the theme music from Home Alone, where he’s just hanging out at home by himself while his family is in Europe or wherever. The other day it was the theme song from Threes Company (haven’t watched it in DECADES, no clue how it got in my head).

So, what’s the song stuck in your head?
This is a bit old, but that song is "Somewhere in my Memory."

Also, for me, stuff that gets stuck in my head right now is any song by AJR. Literally any song by them. Bang!, Sober Up, Let the Games Begin, I'm Ready, 100 Bad Days, Let the Games Begin, Burn the House Down, Netflix Trip, etc.

Alpha Persei

This is a bit old, but that song is "Somewhere in my Memory."

Also, for me, stuff that gets stuck in my head right now is any song by AJR. Literally any song by them. Bang!, Sober Up, Let the Games Begin, I'm Ready, 100 Bad Days, Let the Games Begin, Burn the House Down, Netflix Trip, etc.
u listen to ajr ! that's cool

Zatrikon

This came up in my YT recommendations recently and has made its home in some corner of my brain: