• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

DeletedUser32558

Closing off the Mars Colony...that rots.....it destroys all the labor and effort put into it. Eventually people let go of past projects but taking it away as a cost of moving ahead simply is insulting and counterproductive............it is also boring...it makes no sense at all.
lol, I dont mind this any more because most insulting part was fixed allready and Space Carrier looks nice GB to recommend anyone who want continue up Artic age (but random special goods is poor thing for TOP age players)

Zatrikon

On Mars and Asteroids, the orbital period is different from Earth's, so it's harder to keep track of when your Unbirthday is.

And yes, it's very annoying that the chance of double damage is going to be the main special ability from now on. I've been using VF Rocket Troops against most SAM units. Units with no range should have stopped existing after the Industrial Age. "Close Quarters" is a crappy special ability when there are ranged unist available.

There are plenty of possible ideas for new special abilities that they don't have to keep tweaking them in ways that don't make thematic sense.

Do we really need 12k Mars Ore? A GB whose only purpose is to compensate you for something they're taking away is not much of a great building.

Zatrikon

its far in the future, trust me there are ways of keeping track of Unbirthdays in different orbits ;)
I'm not so sure. After all, they're still using a barter economy. And even within that barter economy, there are still some things they don't know how to barter for.

Lankybrit

This looks like so much fun. It might be years before I get to experience it, as I'm just about to get to Colonial era.

DeletedUser37210

Does anyone know if the SOH upgrades will be on when it turns live?

Freshmeboy

I'll probably never make it to this age but I must say...Space Age Asteroid Belt sounds like a great title for an album....

qaccy

Closing off the Mars Colony...that rots.....it destroys all the labor and effort put into it. Eventually people let go of past projects but taking it away as a cost of moving ahead simply is insulting and counterproductive............it is also boring...it makes no sense at all.

You had the entirety of SAM to voice your concerns about it. The in-game tutorial for the Mars colony mentions that access would be lost once you moved on to the next age.

DeletedUser28756

Is there a plan to release a second GB or will there be only one?

ScreamingZiva

So anyone in SAM...make sure you have enough Mars Ore before moving to SAAB. You need close to 12k and you wont have access to Mars Ore deposits to mine once you reach SAAB. The only way to mine Mars ore after reaching SAAB will be via a production building or thru new GB (for which you will have to do negotiations)..

Regarding feedback: Change the prize of the new gb that gives rouges to goods.
I don't understand the reasoning of not allowing us to access the Mars Ore deposits if we move to SAAB. They're on the map, why not just leave them there?