• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age: Mars Military Units

Zatrikon

I think SAM units are the first in literally ages where they're all good! All five of them are useful. Good job, Inno!

Freshmeboy

Glad you liked them..I developed them myself..In fact I developed the entire game structure one night on a cocktail napkin..Let's see , I was in a dive bar in Laramie, Wyoming back in '72, a cowboy named Big Bill and I were chasing shots with Bud.....

*Arturis*

Using rockets in last 4 Sam GE4 is something wrong with Sam units. I found only SW is most useful.

qaccy

I like SAM too. Except for rockets, VF units are wholly obsolete next to them. Regardless of whether the VF units below them were good or not, the SAM units are still better in 4 out of 5 cases so that's an improvement to me! And even rockets require a substantial attack bonus to be able to hold up against boosted SAM units, but there are very few situations where you're better off using them over sniperbots anyway (or something else entirely).