1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Space Age Mars

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Menace, May 23, 2019.

1. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

You are right that it has nothing to do with SAM, but from the announcement --

2. IngeJones

IngeJones Active Member

I asked this myself further back, but either no one knows, or they all thought I should Google it or something :)

3. Zatrikon

Zatrikon Active Member

I assume it does nothing. That it's just an aesthetic thing, like the avatar pictures. When you get that tech, the graphics of Mars will show more plants. (I could be wrong, though.)

4. MrBeer

MrBeer Member

Thanks for the link. Sure looks like getting oxygen is extremely tedious and sparse .

5. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

You only need life support if you are worried about coins/supplies, otherwise angry colony is way to go.

6. MrBeer

MrBeer Member

Why is Oxygen so difficult to procure ? The real good quantity of O2 buildings is almost at the end of the quests . At 18 per this 1x1 needs a massive amount to satisfy the needs of the colony .

7. spottedleaf100

spottedleaf100 New Member

haven't unlocked that tech yet . moving through techs a little slow (build 3 virgos with first 9000 goods) and following the techs along with the questline. don't have any info to prove this but the assumption I am making is that once terraforming is unlocked the mars colony will then produce an ever increasing amount of oxygen without the need for oxygen producing buildings. just a wild guess. looking ahead it seems as the need for mars ore diminishes and the need for oxygen diminishes (through terraforming) the mars colony becomes more and more valuable as a place to produce goods. ofcourse with only 2 deposits on the map it seems to make sense to partner up with players that have other deposits for trading . but something tells me even though mars arrived as a whole there may more maps added later, to give more deposits and more chances for mars ore production. all just speculation.

8. lorendar

lorendar Member

SAM, ugh... the death of this game. Lets see how long it takes before you nerf the AR systems in the new units because they over balance play.

9. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Every new age is the death of this game. You forgot to mention you will stop playing because of this.

10. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

And there's got to be a GvG angle to it too.

11. Charwen

Charwen New Member

Well, INNO screwed us again....making Virgo useless to many...members went above and beyond to get it and now BAM...The owners or decision makers of this game really should hire someone for PR as THEY SUCK AT IT!

12. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

I can't understand anyone who plays any game for any length of time and can make this statement.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

If you think you got screwed and stuck around to be screwed again, (how many times has INNO screwed you?) then you have no one to blame but yourself.

Yeah, their PR is so bad that you and a third of a million other players keep playing and the number oif players keeps going up.

Septimious Severus and Graviton like this.
  13. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

Why use them? they just reduce coin and supply cost

14. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

If they went above and beyond how on earth could they have missed the announcement?

15. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Active Member

KABOOM

16. Septimious Severus

Septimious Severus Member

What are you even talking about here?

17. Septimious Severus

Huh?

18. Septimious Severus

Totally agree with you, if you do not have the foresight to know not to rush right into a new era just thinking everything is going to be roses and you want to be the 1st kid on the block to rip people off on goods.. then you should probably just not comment about MARS era at all.

Zatrikon likes this.
  19. Zatrikon

Zatrikon Active Member

Caveat emptor!

20. shughes3

shughes3 Member

1 heavy and 7 rogues beats it easily. Keep your heavy out of the action first wave.