• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Mars

Agent327

@Menace Can you tell us approximately what time the SA:M update will occur? I'd like to be able to get my FP collections set up and also be able to pass along info to my friends and guildmates so they can do the same. If you can provide that info it would be much appreciated!

So that means you are in VF now and you are not a noob. Now in the years you have been playing, have you ever seen that question answered when a new age was about to start?

Jase249

So that means you are in VF now and you are not a noob. Now in the years you have been playing, have you ever seen that question answered when a new age was about to start?

Yes, I know they typically release early. However, while past patterns may be indicative of future action, they are not conclusive. I was hoping perhaps to get a definitive answer from a Inno rep, especially since most of my collections are in the morning. I'm sure you'll have some sort of snide comment about obsessively over-planning but that's not unexpected from you; please fire away.

Agent327

You are not that fast to catch on

I was hoping perhaps to get a definitive answer from a Inno rep, especially since most of my collections are in the morning.

We have had 16 ages so far and not once did a "Inno rep" tell at what time the new age would start. Does that give you a clue?

Jase249

You are not that fast to catch on

We have had 16 ages so far and not once did a "Inno rep" tell at what time the new age would start. Does that give you a clue?

1. Never hurts to ask. The worst they can do is not answer.
2. I see you still can't contribute anything meaningful but just continue with the nasty rhetoric (as expected). Seriously, what is wrong with you? Are you EVER able to make a statement without an insult, or at least post a useful message at all?

Agent327

1. Never hurts to ask. The worst they can do is not answer.
2. I see you still can't contribute anything meaningful but just continue with the nasty rhetoric (as expected). Seriously, what is wrong with you? Are you EVER able to make a statement without an insult, or at least post a useful message at all?

The moment you guys start to think for yourself I walk off into the shadows, never to be heard of again.

Jase249

The moment you guys start to think for yourself I walk off into the shadows, never to be heard of again.

It's not a matter of "thinking for yourself". I'm well aware of the usual proceedings. I had a question and even though I knew I probably wouldn't get the answer I was looking for, there's no harm in asking so I asked. In addition, to quote Carl Sagan, "There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question".

This may come as an earth-shattering, life-changing revelation to someone like you, but if you have nothing constructive to add to a dialogue, it IS a perfectly acceptable option to just keep your mouth shut.

DreadfulCadillac

am setting things up ..im pre ordering goods...and i will hold onto those goods forever HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA until they are worth ALOT ..like a real lot...............LOLOLOL..i am preoordering a few goods tho

I am thinking 8am East Coast time....or hoping, but they are right....the release of anything new is managed very tight. Don't worry about when it will come....it will get here when it gets here, and you will be ready or not. This game is all about patience

DeletedUser

well, in the good tradition of before - THEY HAVE A technical problem
like you would expect them to have some technicians at hand...

DeletedUser18799

First glitch, I have unlocked goods production on the research tree, but the buildings are not in my build menu