• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Mars

DeletedUser3882

When was the Victory Expansion released for Space Age Mars? The last one we received was part of update 1.142 specifically for virtual future per the release notes.
That was it... And it’s always been this way. For whatever unknown programming thingamajig, whenever they update with the background data prior to releasing a new age, they cannot turn off the new age expansion (or keep it in the background like the other data).

It’s preloaded.

DeletedUser3882

Okay... teetered on the fence but made the jump. Best part of SAM is the sound effects quite honestly :)

Hook up that surround sound or, if on mobile, connect that Bluetooth, roll up all your car windows and crank the stereo all the way up!

Go jump in some battles and break some windows! Pow! Zing! Zip! Pew Pew! And when that AR Targeting hits, holy jeez! ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!
Pretty awesome.

Hovers still have some use except against that blasted blast boost!

What I *dont* like: The conspiracy theorist in me keeps getting fed. I mean, I’ve always felt Inno has Google Ad Words programmed into all of their buttons, you know, where you get paid 1/100th of a stinking penny for every click? (hence little/no support for AID all buttons or similar. Takes away too many clicks) They don’t have this obviously (or do they?!?) but the game is definitely designed to keep you logged (locked?) in.

There be A LOT of clicking and if one is active in all of the things, it’s collect, restart those, load up settlements and do that thing, load up GE and get some, GvG too, soon we’ll click in some Battlegrounds, check market, click some AIDS, so on and so forth, oooooooooooo! Dang! New rocket ship :/ Click and load that up. Click some more stuff in there.

Need a shortcut button *somewhere* for quicker access vs ye olde back button.

Just sayin’ very time consuming for all of the things now and one needs to do some planning to avoid running late in the morning or taking an extended lunch break or something. Bring your lunch pail with you when coming to log in :)

DeletedUser7406

Why are we being cheated for a week on the Tower?
It's only a day late.
It would be a good opportunity to get some practice in.
SO, WHERE DO MY POINTS GO?
Do you credit VF tower points?

Seriously, what are you devs smoking these days???? You seriously nerfed the Virgo so it can't be used in the hood?!?! Well done geniuses, you just opened a new age and put out two complete garbage GBs that nobody in their right mind will waste goods, FPs or space on. Congrats on mailing in this new age, lol.

Dreikhelm

That was it... And it’s always been this way. For whatever unknown programming thingamajig, whenever they update with the background data prior to releasing a new age, they cannot turn off the new age expansion (or keep it in the background like the other data).

It’s preloaded.

Actually it looks like the last time we received a medal expansion was the same day VF Part III was released. (6 Feb) Why would they release something for SA:M the same day as VF III? :)

Kranyar the Mysterious

When was the Victory Expansion released for Space Age Mars? The last one we received was part of update 1.142 specifically for virtual future per the release notes.

This is what I thought when I posted earlier. I suspect that they don't want to give out another expansion for some reason, so are pretending that they already gave it to us when they didn't, hoping no one would notice or complain.

DreadfulCadillac

Seriously, what are you devs smoking these days???? You seriously nerfed the Virgo so it can't be used in the hood?!?! Well done geniuses, you just opened a new age and put out two complete garbage GBs that nobody in their right mind will waste goods, FPs or space on. Congrats on mailing in this new age, lol.
preovaly like when they made ME...i have never met anyone who bought a goods set for ME

Kesto11

My SAM Yggdrasil is not affected by supply boosts from GBs or event buildings. Not that I personally need additional supplies at this point, but is this intentional or a bug?

RazorbackPirate

I believe it just doesn't show the boosts on the tool tip that pops up. If you look at the total that get added to your supply number on collection, you should see the boosted number being applied. Most special residential buildings that give supplies when motivated behave the same way. The boost doesn't show in the info pop up, but does get applied upon collection.

Kesto11

I believe it just doesn't show the boosts on the tool tip that pops up. If you look at the total that get added to your supply number on collection, you should see the boosted number being applied. Most special residential buildings that give supplies when motivated behave the same way. The boost doesn't show in the info pop up, but does get applied upon collection.

Thanks. I haven't paid much attention to supplies in years. On another note, I am assuming exploring the 2nd part of the continent map still allows the first part's Exploration Sites to be used, but can anyone confirm this? I have a friend who is worried about going to the second part in case that prevents him from obtaining Mars Ore from the first part of the map.

Agent327

I have to say I find Mars a very strange concept. My goods buildings I have to build in the Colony and in order to produce goods I need Mars ore. Mars ore is very hard to get, cause you need to take provinces for that and scouting ofcourse takes 2 days every time.

On the other hand I do not need that Colony at all. My special buildings can produce way more Mars goods than I could with good buildings in the Colony and they do not need Mars ore, so what's the use of the Colony? All I need to do there is get credits. Credits will get me ore. I do not have to bother about good buildings, or life support buildings. I can totally ignore those.

All I need is Mars ore for my techtree. Once I have enough I can ditch the Colony. This is similar to the harbours. Totally useless after a while.

DeletedUser3882

I have to say I find Mars a very strange concept. My goods buildings I have to build in the Colony and in order to produce goods I need Mars ore. Mars ore is very hard to get, cause you need to take provinces for that and scouting ofcourse takes 2 days every time.

On the other hand I do not need that Colony at all. My special buildings can produce way more Mars goods than I could with good buildings in the Colony and they do not need Mars ore, so what's the use of the Colony? All I need to do there is get credits. Credits will get me ore. I do not have to bother about good buildings, or life support buildings. I can totally ignore those.

All I need is Mars ore for my techtree. Once I have enough I can ditch the Colony. This is similar to the harbours. Totally useless after a while.
Here we are in day 2. I’ve mined enough ore to complete a 4 hour goods production, and lo and behold.... Just cleared more goods from incidents in my city just now.

I canceled the goods production and got my ore back! :)

DeletedUser40478

I'm in Virtual and staying there.... I had a daily challenge this morning to take a sector on the Campaign Map... My Virtual Map is Done and I am locked out of SAM until I reach it... That;s not a problem, and I can live with that... Problem is... INNO has set up SAM's Campaign map to be locked and the QUEST is not taking into consideration that I am locked out... Even the Daily Quest isn't the concern... Event Quest lines usually have a... "Take a Sector"... or "Take a Province"... So the question is,, Due to my lack of desire to move into SAM... Will I be unable to finish any Event that has a quest involving the Campaign map??? I like the Events and it is one of the places I will bust out $100 to buy diamonds to gain the Excellent Buildings...

So INNO,,, Can you fix this please??? If I cannot do the quests,,, You lose Money... Hopefully this is reason enough besides the needs of one of your players...

DeletedUser28592

stuck on Nobisia province (2 wave battle, 8 sentinals, 4 sentinals) keeping enough survivors for wave 2 very difficult. ironically seems like I may need virgo to beat! if anyone can beat it please share:)