• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Mars

DeletedUser13838

What is this BS about having to fight to get Mars ore from a sector that you have already conquered? You should not have to fight to get ore from a sector you already own, the 4 hour wait is enough of a hoop to jump through. It is just idiotic to fight to for something that you own.

Do you developers have any brain cells left. If you guys keep doing stupid things like this, I will just have to quit playing the game.
Um what other sector reward gives an unlimited amount of free resources? Maybe you should take your own advice.

MrBeer

How does one create oxygen for the colony , or is it only available through research ? Kinda vague info. Need it ? Yes ? How , seems vague ? Maybe only me .

Stay Rita

How does one create oxygen for the colony , or is it only available through research ? Kinda vague info. Need it ? Yes ? How , seems vague ? Maybe only me .

Check out the mars video posted on the Offical youtube channel for FoE

Agent327

You free up the buildings in your techtree and then place them in your colony.

DeletedUser40543

Would like to see Colony space usable for Passive
Defense buildings and Happiness that stays in your
Main World. Then after each Colony, and during, that
would be valuable space to use as we run out of the
Main World room.
Either they add more expansion space to the Main
World or we can use Colony space as we see fit.
Having Defense Bonus and/or Happiness carry over
to the Main World would give that space.
Life Support, if needed, would only apply to Colony, but
Happiness would only add to Main World.

*Arturis*

• Adjusted the Greater Rune fragments received per time threshold for the Viking settlement to be 9, 4 and 2 respectively (they were 6, 2, and 1 before). Everyone who has already completed Viking settlement will receive 3 fragments of the Greater Runestone, per completed settlement.
  • Adjusted the Virgo Project so it will not buff attacks against neighbors
  • Fixed an issue where guild construction boost was incorrectly showing as applying in Mars colony

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35326

Looks like Inno ignored all of the suggestions to fix the Great Buildings for SAM and decided that they don't want money from diamond purchases from people who really want these buildings because who would want them
Yes. I see a LOT of other guilds saying they won't put them down because of lack of bonuses. Gosh Inno, adjust them okay?

IngeJones

• Adjusted the Greater Rune fragments received per time threshold for the Viking settlement to be 9, 4 and 2 respectively (they were 6, 2, and 1 before). Everyone who has already completed Viking settlement will receive 3 fragments of the Greater Runestone, per completed settlement.
  • Adjusted the Virgo Project so it will not buff attacks against neighbors
  • Fixed an issue where guild construction boost was incorrectly showing as applying in Mars colony

Where did this info come from?

IngeJones

I've been on the beta forum and I can't find that one - can you tell me which one, please, to narrow down my search?

Later: Ah the daily changelogs not the release changelog - got it now :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser13838

I noticed something that may not be new. If I look at the set info for a particular item (where it tells you how many of each item in the set you have in your city or inventory) the information is for my current age not the age of the items I actually have. Is that new or did I just never notice it?

DeletedUser38441

marsterraforming.gif What do the "Mars Terraforming" tech items actually do? At first I thought it was directly related to unlocking new life support buildings, but it only shows up on two of the research items. I tried searching through the SAM announcement and watched the video, but they don't mention Mars Terraforming specifically. Can someone confirm what this actually does? What does "allowing for some plants to grow" do? This may influence what I prioritize first when moving through tech. Thanks!
JfST1XGgU1w7G1Sh6

Last edited by a moderator:

Zatrikon

I'm still in VF, but I'm already building up a supply of Mars goods.

WRT the Viking Settlement Greater Runestone thing: Mine still says 6, 2, and 1. (Not that this has anything to do with SA:M.)

DeletedUser37581

I'm still in VF, but I'm already building up a supply of Mars goods.

WRT the Viking Settlement Greater Runestone thing: Mine still says 6, 2, and 1. (Not that this has anything to do with SA:M.)
You are right that it has nothing to do with SAM, but from the announcement --
The update to 1.154 will take place on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.