1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Space Age Troop Characteristics

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by Moohamed, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moohamed

Moohamed New Member

I propose that Space Age Mars Champions should have the same AR targeting ability as is common among ALL Space Age Mars troops

2. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

Proper format, please! -1

3. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

This is a list of proposals that are not to be suggested. This can be either because they have been suggested and declined in the past, have been ruled out by the developers, or they are already being worked on and it's best to see how they're delivered before giving any further ideas. Please also use the search feature before proposing anything, make sure what you are proposing is something new and hasn't been suggested before.

Do not suggest list

• Building rotation
    • Server Clock
    • Bronze Age, Arctic Future, Oceanic Future or Virtual Future in GvG
    • Any Unit Upgrades
    • Anything that is already available through Diamond purchase
    • Anything changing the production times for supplies, coin, units, etc.
    • Changes regarding Diamonds (costs of items and features, package prices, use of diamonds, etc.).
    • Suggestions to change size of Forge Point Bar (100+)
    • Trading between resources (supplies for coin, coin for medals, etc.)
    • Any proposal to alter, delete, or limit plundering
    • Additional expansions in any way
    • Ability to prioritize which buildings in your city you want aided first
    • Do not place a proposal up for voting of any kind
    • Other languages forbidden (must have English translation)
    • Bringing computer functions to mobile devices
    • Any improvements to Inno itself (staff and new servers)

4. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. @Stephen Longshanks

5. Moohamed

Moohamed New Member

SAM troops all have inherent AR targeting abilities. Why do SAM champions do not? This proposal just brings the SAM champion in line with the rest of the SAM troops

6. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

They should at least add the SAM units to the official wiki so we'd know not to waste reno/1-up kits on our champ retreats. Fortunately for me I forgot to.

7. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

I would post my usual instructions to put this in proper format, but since @BruteForceAttack rightly pointed out that this is on the Do Not Suggest List, I will simply close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.