• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spartans, Looking for people living in Florida

• Thread starter DeletedUser6963
  • Start date

DeletedUser6963

If you have a decent computer/connection, live in Florida, LMA or above, and can be online for most resets, we want you. We will give you everything you need to move up fast including 5fp's a day from TH, and goods.

We have 2 Goals, Maintain our massive lead in guild level, and make sure every member wanting fights finishes reset with every troop bloody and bruised.

Let me know if your interested in being the best.

Hicky

DeletedUser29476

If you have a decent computer/connection, live in Florida, LMA or above, and can be online for most resets, we want you. We will give you everything you need to move up fast including 5fp's a day from TH, and goods.

We have 2 Goals, Maintain our massive lead in guild level, and make sure every member wanting fights finishes reset with every troop bloody and bruised.

Let me know if your interested in being the best.

Hicky
Are the Spartans still taking active members in East coast? I am IA and play guild expedition level 4 every week and aid and battle every 24 never fail. I post fair trades and 2nd in a seasoned guild. I donate to treasury and active in GB FP threads.

Jullian the James
Jullian302@gmail