• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Special Buildings

DeletedUser13552

This information is so incredibly useful (I would even say vital) for making intelligent game decisions, and I would reference it often in the past. I guess I ignored the fact that someone had volunteered to put all of this info together, partially because my common sense was telling me that Inno should provide such statistics. Anyway, I apologize for not being sufficiently thankful back then. Now, of course, Inno has made major changes to the forum, and all this great info is not available anymore (If there is a link, please provide it). Are there any efforts afoot to restore it?

DeletedUser9375

Drummer schools stack, Waxtchfires stack .... how about tiger's dens, will they stack? Thanks.

DeletedUser25235

Monastery
F4PgYH1.png

• Type: Defense Building
  • Size: 3x3
  • Obtainable From: Final Reward of the Early Middle Age Bonus Content Questline (since v1.10)
AgeDefense*Points
Early Middle Ages20%180
*Increases the defense boost to only defending army in PvP (neighborhood battles).
Can this building be upgraded using the renovation kit?

DeletedUser8620

Gold Award
Z76XUif.png

• Type: Decoration
  • Size: 1x1
  • Obtainable From: Ranking prizes for recalculation (right before v1.70)
- Can NOT be polished
- Renovation Kit needed to upgrade building

When you Reno this Award, will the Points of such increase or just the happiness alone?
I ask because I did reno a speakers corner & the attack % remained the same.. Only the coin production increased..

DeletedUser13838

The attack bonus for the SC goes from 5% in bronze to 9% in FE. Looks like it goes up 1% every 3 eras or so. I assume it the atk bonus would go up so it depends what age it was in when you used the reno kit.

DeletedUser9184

When you Reno this Award, will the Points of such increase or just the happiness alone?
I ask because I did reno a speakers corner & the attack % remained the same.. Only the coin production increased..
Both should increase. If you look at my Speaker's Corner's stats, it should explain a bit more of why the attack percentage may not increase:

Speaker's Corner
AgeAttack*PopulationCoins
(per day)
Iron Age5%117650 72
Early Middle Ages6%1801,080 180
High Middle Ages6%2531,510 360
Late Middle Ages6%3322,000 540
Colonial Age7%4193,040 900
Industrial Age7%5123,790 1,800
Progressive Era7%6124,600 2,700
Modern Era8%7175,720 4,500
Postmodern Era8%8267,200 7,200
Contemporary Era8%9429,370 10,800
Tomorrow9%1,06110,850 18,000
The Future9%1,18712,440 28,800

DeletedUser24367

Are there any special buildings that are not worth keeping? I am short of space and need to sell something.

DeletedUser9433

Are there any special buildings that are not worth keeping? I am short of space and need to sell something.
If you were in a good guild they would answer that question for you! :) Which ones are you using that you are unsure about?

I looked at your city in F world and only thing I might have done different is waited on an Inno Tower instead of building a Capitol. Personally I;d tear it down as soon as you can get the goods for an Inno. As for special buildings The Shrines of Inspirations are a waste of space. Gingerbread hose is OK but could be stored or deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27610

I have two Hall of Fames (HOF). 2 questions:
1) One is IA at 45 Crowns and the other is ME at 90 Crowns, What is a Crown or what does it do for me?
2) Can these be Renovated to gain more Crowns?

DeletedUser25273

2nd First, Yes, a Reno kit would update the HoF to your current age (I would do the older one first, as it would gain the most).

1st: Crowns are what levels you Guild. YOU don't get anything directly from them, but the crowns you earn will help level your guild, and those levels give you a number of benefits, including forge points from your daily Town Hall collection, cheaper buildings, and faster troop healing/training.

DeletedUser15365

This topic is here to explain and provide details about special buildings. Basically buildings that cannot be bought through general gameplay, they're not available on the tech tree and in the build menu, and can only be acquired under specific circumstances such as special or seasonal events.

The Town Hall info is in the first post, but everything else should be posted in alphabetical order for now. As new buildings are added, they'll be posted in a new subsequent reply. Unfortunately, that means new buildings will always come at the end of this thread. But we'll keep the list in the main post (the one you're reading now) in alphabetical order, and you can use the links here to visit the buildings.

The tag "(New Building!)" after a building means it was only added with an ongoing or recently concluded event.

Note: This thread and all the buildings listed at the time of posting it were compiled by BYEORDIE from the EN market. Immense thanks for all his work and for allowing us to use it here! Thanks to fredjedimaster, Danifae, and Spywolf as well for some images that byeordie has used in the initial creation of this guide.

Also Note: For any future buildings being added, we'll aim to update things ourselves. Thus if you have any info that has not been included here, please share it.
>1<----->2<----->3<----->4<
Just got a Tribal Square. It is 4 X 3. In CE it gives 488 population and 12,000 coins/day, also 5 goods when motivated. Seems kind of like a fishing hut, only a bit smaller.