• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Special Offers

DeletedUser28382

Still waiting on a special diamond offer from Inno while I watch player after player on this world buy special offer deals they were sent. I don't think offering certain people special offers on a server is good for business, and just not getting around to offering the rest of the players offers. People on the first day getting Rogue Hideouts? I've been on this server since day 3 and not a single offer.

Guys, you're better than this and smarter than this. This is causing dissent, many people are downright aggravated by the fact that Inno has excluded a lot of players thus far. Especially a player like myself who spends hundreds of dollars on other accounts and was looking to spend 160.00 on this server right off the bat. By excluding myself and undoubtedly the others you have people not spending that money because they feel slighted.

It's actually kind of a ridiculous practice if you ask me. We actually are dying to give you money but you aren't offering us the same deals. Um... Someone please take notice of this and correct this.

Thank you.

Froggy~

wolfhoundtoo

Wouldn't this be better off sent to support in game? I sincerely doubt that Inno's people come here and read the forums.

DeletedUser27804

I actually think that it may be just the opposite. The first offer I received was for rogue hideouts, bought two, then nothing for a long time. Then one came up with Champion's Retreats, passed on that one. Then not so long after one comes up with Confectionaries, passed on that too. I think the longer you go without buying diamonds, the more they will try to intice you.

DeletedUser8152

My understanding is that special offers are simply random.

DeletedUser26965

My understanding is that special offers are simply random.
maybe, strange coincidence big spenders getting RH deals day one on new worlds and I've never seen that deal in 1.5 years.

DeletedUser12620

Will no one talk about the next new update to fix this? sheesh

DeletedUser31631

I have a question about packages offered. When I recently started the game I had 4 packages available besides diamonds.
They were for a research pack, army pack, special buildings, and a quick start pack. When I moved in IA, my husband bought me the special buildings pack. But the other three are still there. The items offered of course increased to my new age, but I still have those 3 left. Will I not get offers of new packages until those 3 are purchased?
Thank you

Lucifer1904

Quick Start pack is for BE players to get a Quick Start. After BE it drops to Army, Resource, Building. They just move up eras as you do. Other offers may be given randomly....I.e Aviary for # Diamonds, Bonus FP with purchase of diamonds...etc