1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Spending FP's

Discussion in 'Houndsmoor Drama' started by LilithRayne, Jan 15, 2016.

1. LilithRayne

LilithRayne New Member

I'm on the MLK quest asks for you to spend 29 forge points. I'm 6 points shy of this and need some help. I need some exchanges in the market that I can use...and can only find "merchant" ones which don't use FPs. Either that or I need some luck and hope for Gold and Rope in the hundreds to complete a research topic.

2. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

Are you in a guild? If not, join one asap. In-guild trades are free. If you are in a guild, ask your guildmates for help.

3. Ruby Rainfall

Ruby Rainfall Well-Known Member

I think she WANTS to pay for trades, to spend her 29fps.

Waste of forge poitns though, OP.......

4. hjh102

hjh102 Well-Known Member

You should spend your 6 FP in other ways. Use 'em on your own tech tree OR add 6 FP to someone's GB