• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spending FP's

DeletedUser23460

I'm on the MLK quest asks for you to spend 29 forge points. I'm 6 points shy of this and need some help. I need some exchanges in the market that I can use...and can only find "merchant" ones which don't use FPs. Either that or I need some luck and hope for Gold and Rope in the hundreds to complete a research topic.

DeletedUser8152

I'm on the MLK quest asks for you to spend 29 forge points. I'm 6 points shy of this and need some help. I need some exchanges in the market that I can use...and can only find "merchant" ones which don't use FPs. Either that or I need some luck and hope for Gold and Rope in the hundreds to complete a research topic.
Are you in a guild? If not, join one asap. In-guild trades are free. If you are in a guild, ask your guildmates for help.

DeletedUser10517

I think she WANTS to pay for trades, to spend her 29fps.

Waste of forge poitns though, OP.......

DeletedUser8428

You should spend your 6 FP in other ways. Use 'em on your own tech tree OR add 6 FP to someone's GB