• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spirit Brothers, Home of

DeletedUser26988

A place to recruit new members to a small (for now) guild that is for the moment primarily focused on City, Research, Trade, Great Buildings (GB) and Guild Expeditions (GE). Founding and core members are from Willow, Alaska, home of the great Iditarod Dog Sled Race.

This will also be a place for members to list their available Goods, what they need, and any special requests for help be it goods or FPs for a Great Building, or indicating they are spending FPs in order to earn the top position for needed Blueprints.

Most of our players are doing so via Android which makes GvG not possible at this time, but may be looked into once we have at least 25 players, half of which are browser-based.

The only current expectation is you are active - those showing a week of inactivity without prior notification will be removed during the period between weekly Guild Expeditions. Trading is available highly recommended as it doesn't cost any forge points (FPs) and while not required...participation in GE is much appreciated and preferred as it is one of our main sources of Guild Power (crowns) which enable us to level.

Currently we are Level 6 (close enough at this writing it doesn't matter) with total of 7 quite active players 1-Industrial Age, 1-Colonial Age, 1-Late Middle Age, 2-High Middle Age, 1 Early Middle age and 1 Iron Age.

If you are a new player looking for a laid back and helpful guild willing to help you along, an established player or a player of long duration...please consider Spirit Brothers.

For those in the guild...share your thoughts, needs, offers and let everyone else know we are active and welcoming.

DeletedUser26988

General Trading Expectations:
Within an Age (ie Iron Age good for Iron Age Goods): 1:1
Trading Up/Down an age (Iron for Bronze for Iron Age): 2:1 meaning one of the higher age good for 2 of the lower age good

For each age difference the ratio should increase 3:1, 4:1, etcetera. I have further research to do, but this will change around the Colonial/Industrial Age. I'll see if I can find the link as there is a good site with an 'optimal' trade ratio.

Here are what Goods are on my map:
*Bronze Age: Stone and Dye
Iron Age: Jewelry and Ebony
Early Middle Ages: Gold and Alabaster
High Middle Ages: Dried Herbs and Rope
Late Middle Ages: Basalt and Gunpowder
Colonial Age: Coffee and Porcelain
Industrial Age: Whale Oil and Textiles

Plan on staying in Industrial age for a bit...building up goods as well as great buildings.

DeletedUser27224

Nice idea...so here's where I am...

Bronze Age: Marble and Lumber
Iron Age: Cloth and Iron
Early Middle Ages: Brick and Glass
High Middle Ages: Alabaster and Honey
Late Middle Ages: Talc (and when I get space, Basalt)
Colonial Age: Porcelain and Paper

DeletedUser27225

Concur...

Bronze Age: Wine and Lumber
Iron Age: Iron and Cloth
Early Middle Ages: Copper and Gold

When unlocked...
High Middle Ages: Brick and Rope (Buggers, complete duplicates to everyone else)

Going to look into making space for a second Vineyard

DeletedUser27224

From Rensha...

Bronze Age: Marble and Lumber
Iron Age: Limestone and Ebony

DeletedUser27225

Not only a new Tower of Relics, but I now have 2 Vineyards and 2 Copper Foundries so I can start supplying Wine and Copper

DeletedUser19033

Harold, I am one of the leaders in Fortitude guild, which has lost a lot of members and looking for a solution. Most of our small group are not interested in battles (no GvG) but are willing to do GE. I'm wondering if you might consider taking us as a group (we range from Future to Colonial I think, not sure if all would choose to come together or not). Let me know what you think - we currently have 15 members. Thanks, Trubl2