• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2018 Feedback

DeletedUser8428

It;s there for most of us. Click on the name on the list. the Avatar appears with the context menu as in your attached pucture.

Try hovering over that Avatar. No little house icon appears over the avatar?

What browser?

Algona, you are smarter than the average bear.

YES - there is a "house" icon when hovering over the avatar. Click on that and I am magically transported, visiting another city.

So Edward, there you have it. Click on the avatar in the list, when the larger dialogue box opens, hover over the avatar until a 'house' icon appears overlaying the avatar. Click on that and you'll be visiting.

THANKS, all!

Ta 152H

OK i missed the update.....I was used to the old fashioned method .... geez here's the #1 player @ 356M points in Arvhall who i hadnt visited in quite a while .......i guess she waits a week to collect on her SoK's and doesnt give a squat about events

View attachment 9624

SoKs are garbage compared to some of these recent buildings, especially the L2 Cherry set. Pillar also is way better. Plus, neither are as limiting in terms of aid as SoKs are.

L2 Cherry set is devastatingly powerful. It's worth going after.

DeletedUser32824

Here is what I've gotten so far without spending any diamonds on the event. If I can get 1 more gong and 1 more sakura upgrade I'll be able to make 12 FPs with 2 sets sharink the pond in the middle. Going for gong next since I have a better chance of getting a sakura from the DCs.

Attachments

• event.png
    event.png
    399.1 KB · Views: 8

DeletedUser26532

This is the first event where I'm actually having trouble getting stuff. Just finished quest 40, have spent almost all lanterns, and still only upgrades for two buildings.

Frustrating.

DeletedUser32973

This is the first event where I'm actually having trouble getting stuff. Just finished quest 40, have spent almost all lanterns, and still only upgrades for two buildings.

Frustrating.

One of my worlds is also at quest 40, and only has 1 upgrade, and I'm sure there are some very unlucky folks with 0 XD. You're going to hit a bad streak in these events eventually unfortunately. The only cure for that is diamonds.

DeletedUser31592

Sorry folks - my experience is the same as Edward (although I do wish he wouldn't shout). When I am in the Global Ranking, go to any random player not in my hood (I am not in a Guild) - R click and my choices are:
View attachment 9622

No way to visit them. NOTE - it's the same for folks in my hood, as well. No "visit" link.

Looks like Edward and I aren't as special as the rest of you. :)

You click on their face. It takes you to their city.

DeletedUser28370

My problem is finding enough friends to motivate what SoK I do have. I deleted 6 SoK and built a Cape to get some of my FP production back up. But INNO has decided to limit the number of Mass Motivation kits you can get any more by going to with this new mass 5 and 30 min finish. I gave up on the event as it INNO is requiring us to spend more (diamonds) goods and FP then they ever did before.

DeletedUser28370

Oh and I was lucky in all worlds to get Level 2 Garden set very easily. The other stuff was harder to even try for and supposedly was more available the the set pieces.

DeletedUser30312

I got the last set to boost my set to level 2 yesterday. I haven't too much trouble getting the kits. I suppose last year's strategy still applies here for the most part: aim for the big chests to get the kits. I think maybe I'll go for some extra kits now until the end of the event or something.

I'm not worried about picking up more SoKs, I have several in my inventory that I don't have room for ATM along with several Rogue Hideouts as well, though I have 3 Hideouts in my city already, and a Traz to truly exploit them. I have a Champ Retreat, and I keep that current, I don't GvG much, so i don't care about multiple Champ guilds for several key ages. Two Halls of Fame, and that's sufficient for me, I don't even know (or care) if they're in the event TBH. I might try for a Foeberge if they come up again.

DeletedUser31440

I might try for a Foeberge if they come up again.

Foeberge is in one of the chests, only way for it to come up again is to choose a chest and hope that the Foeberge chest comes up in the next set that is available to you.

DeletedUser30312

Yes, that's what I was saying I need to wait for the chest they appear in to pop up again. It's one of the medium sized chests.

DeletedUser31440

Yes, that's what I was saying I need to wait for the chest they appear in to pop up again. It's one of the medium sized chests.

Yes, it's just that when you say wait it makes it seem like you believe the chest will magically change, when you'll need to choose a chest in order to be given a chance at seeing the Foeberge chest again.

DeletedUser31498

Vent time!!!!!! I'm current through all quests and only have won TWO KITS and ONE of the "secondary" wins (Foebarge,which seems awesome but no clue how well it scales in later ages).

It's RIGGED!

Worst. Event. Ever.

Been playing for almost 3 years and this is the worst experience I've had at an event. I'm only up to quest 30. Never gonna make it to 62 in 10 days. I had the set from last year, but so far trying 14 times with the largest chest have only got two upgrades. The "Grand Prizes" simply aren't very grand, at least the first few, which is all I'm likely to get at 250 per prize!

This event was obviously designed for Diamond players only.

DeletedUser32973

Worst. Event. Ever.

Been playing for almost 3 years and this is the worst experience I've had at an event. I'm only up to quest 30. Never gonna make it to 62 in 10 days. I had the set from last year, but so far trying 14 times with the largest chest have only got two upgrades. The "Grand Prizes" simply aren't very grand, at least the first few, which is all I'm likely to get at 250 per prize!

This event was obviously designed for Diamond players only.

Ah is this harder than usual? It certainly seems more difficult than the previous few events. Though the carnival event could suck up a lot of time if you babysat the pot.

Last edited by a moderator: