• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2018 Feedback

Graviton

I'm looking forward to it as well. Upgrades that don't 'embiggen' the building footprint, nor reset the timer. What's not to like?

DeletedUser31451

Crazy! I just went into my main- which is the only city that was around last spring- and I only have 4! The others show 50.
noticed the same with my worlds. 50 in one of them 8 in another, doesn't exactly make it easy to do anything once the event actually starts

DeletedUser27046

So there I was, wondering why I had 34 cb's in one city and 08 in the other and the event hasn't even started yet, so I ended up here and got to thinking, man these guy's have some good memories going back to last years event. And then I had my own recall, at least on the start of it, remember reading somewhere that you would get 50 cb's just for logging in, which I did in one world, but I guess it was a mistake to just open another tab for the other world as it didn't give me squat. , So now here I am thinking, ouch, that I better log on into one and log off and then back in and open the other, but that probably would have only worked for last year as it's looking like this year is starting out differently. shrug.
I see the quest's are requiring a bit more than what I would like in order to see it through, so I may just do it in only one world, the one I wasn't able to get the full set in. Or maybe I'll go find a job and not worry about it at all.:D

DeletedUser29623

I started playing after last year’s event and I have 50 in each city.

I learned my lesson from the carnival event, and will not be spending a single diamond on this one. I get that I get, and I’ll build it if I feel like building it. But I will go after the set, mostly because I think it’s really pretty.

Graviton

And a big chunk of the city that gets in the way whenever you remodel. (Full disclosure: I actually have this full set in at least 1 city.)

That's a good point, but a minor irritation to wait to rearrange things until just after collection. That's what I do anyway if I'm placing new buildings, particularly those that produce on 24-hour cycles, just to coordinate their collection with the rest of my city.

DeletedUser27046

mostly because I think it’s really pretty.
It is that. I like the picture they have on the log in page, wonder who painted or how ever they did it, is ? they forgot to sign it.:)
If it wasn't such a hassle to do a proposal, I would like to see the rogue hideout have the ability to stay in the city and if disconnected from the road it wouldn't register with the Traz and maybe give some happy or something, as I would like to use them just for decoration rather than sit in storage. But that's another discussion. ;)

DeletedUser26532

And a big chunk of the city that gets in the way whenever you remodel. (Full disclosure: I actually have this full set in at least 1 city.)

I get the plunderable argument (i've been caught on that once this year and it sucks, but can be mitigated by collection)

This one I honestly don't . If you know you're going to rearrange, do your daily collection, delete the road tile adjacent to your town hall, do the complete remodel, and then put that one road tile back. Boom everything still perfectly sychronized.

DeletedUser34373

looks like another credit card warrior's event. that leaves me out,done wasting money on this game. On a positive note,if the actual event mechanics just depend on Inno's slot machine fetish,and not out-thieving the rest of your neighborhood,then it's already a step above that horrid carnival event,albeit a LOW step...

pretty sad about the best event they've had so far this year was the hastily thrown together Napoleon one,it was a pain in the rear too but at least every player had a possible and even chance to complete,and even if the rewards were trash,at least they did it in too much of a hurry to add the slot machine element...

DeletedUser29646

Well look on the bright side now that events are being made for credit card warriors it will make whales support this game even more. Rest of us just gotta deal with waiting for next year to get a full set.

DeletedUser31440

Well look on the bright side now that events are being made for credit card warriors it will make whales support this game even more. Rest of us just gotta deal with waiting for next year to get a full set.

You don't need a credit card for diamonds, but you do need farms.

DeletedUser31592

I actually looked closely at the quests for the first time. Quest 4 requires progress on the map with no alternatives. There are other map-related quests with alternatives later on. But quest 4 without any? I guess I won't even begin this event on my main.

In a nutshell, my feedback for this event:
QUEST 4!! 62 quests in the event and map progression is forced on QUEST 4?! Really Inno?

And, for pete's sake, make some correlation between the amount of map progress and the amount of tech tree process. All these events are heavy on the map and require maybe 1 tech to be unlocked, often with an alternative. My map is so out of sync because of this. I just finally stopped events. I haven't finished an event since fall. (HQLs not withstanding.)

DeletedUser

I get the plunderable argument (i've been caught on that once this year and it sucks, but can be mitigated by collection)

This one I honestly don't . If you know you're going to rearrange, do your daily collection, delete the road tile adjacent to your town hall, do the complete remodel, and then put that one road tile back. Boom everything still perfectly sychronized.
Even if that works (and I'm not saying it doesn't), that would take too much planning. I rearrange when I feel like it, not when collection times dictate. :D

DeletedUser

Will we be able to upgrade last year's buildings with upgrades won in this event?