• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2018 Feedback

DeletedUser31257

I don't have this set yet so I will be playing to get it :D wish me luck

DeletedUser31440

They fixed the cherry blossom counters, all my cities are showing 50 now.

DeletedUser31568

don't like the automatic upgrades (when i upgrade it also raises to current era) i should be able to choose when that is

DeletedUser8428

don't like the automatic upgrades (when i upgrade it also raises to current era) i should be able to choose when that is
Splats, sorry but you lost me. This thread is about the Spring Event which hasn't started yet. What are you talking about?

DeletedUser27046

I actually looked closely at the quests for the first time. Quest 4 requires progress on the map with no alternatives. There are other map-related quests with alternatives later on. But quest 4 without any?
As wikia pretty much always states, things could change by the time the event starts, but I also have been looking at the quest line and seen the 4th one and then read a little farther on and in quest 14 it says to acquire 3 sectors by negotiation and without no other alternative and the same with 16 acquire a province. So I may end up with what I got from last year,, o_O:confused:
On a side note, I may have to start buying fp's with diamonds, 15+k per fp, starting to ger a little steep.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Splats, sorry but you lost me. This thread is about the Spring Event which hasn't started yet. What are you talking about?
He's talking about the upgrades for the Cherry Blossom set pieces that you'll be able to get with the Spring Event. When you use them on your set pieces, not only will they upgrade to a new level, but they'll be updated in age/era also. Which is okay, unless you want them to still be at the lower age/era.

DeletedUser31592

Ironically, I aged up my main city today just so I could save some kits and take advantage of the 'free' upgrade.

DeletedUser8428

He's talking about the upgrades for the Cherry Blossom set pieces that you'll be able to get with the Spring Event. When you use them on your set pieces, not only will they upgrade to a new level, but they'll be updated in age/era also. Which is okay, unless you want them to still be at the lower age/era.
Thanks, couldn't follow that one at all. :)

DeletedUser12620

I'm currently in LMA on Z and have already started scouting into the Indy Map... Have PE to trade down if needed hope not lol... looking forward towards this event!

DeletedUser26532

Ironically, I aged up my main city today just so I could save some kits and take advantage of the 'free' upgrade.

OH yeah! I did't even think of that but that will boost my set four ages! Sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32328

Looks like they changed the order of the grand prizes vs beta. SoK now first and wishing well third. So, I will be saving some time by not having to play on my farms.

Jase249

I was really hoping they'd offer the "lantern bonus with diamond purchase" deal at the start like they did with the last event. Looks like I hoped in vain :(

DeletedUser29623

Quest 16 in the untimed questline is either gain control of a province OR solve 12 encounters in GE. At least, I got an alternative.

DeletedUser31498

So the Grand prize isn't offered in the chests I guess? Any idea the odds of SoK and cost if one were to try their luck, vs paying the 250 outright?