• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2019 Feedback

RazorbackPirate

The point isn't to change the odds, the point is to have more shots at it.
If I take all the shots I can all along the way whenever the Selection Kit is available, how does waiting give me more shots? All it does is clump the same number of shots together. The number of Lanterns don't change, the costs of animals don't change, the % Daily Special doesn't change.

Why would it matter if I take 25 shots, 5 per day on 5 different days, or 25 shots all on the same day? 25 shots is 25 shots, a 10% chance is a 10% chance. What am I missing?

Emberguard

Why would it matter if I take 25 shots, 5 per day on 5 different days, or 25 shots all on the same day? 25 shots is 25 shots, a 10% chance is a 10% chance. What am I missing?
It's just nice to spend it in one sitting. No advantage. No discernible difference. Just might notice the misses less

*pow*

Would have been great if the second quest wasn't "Make people enthusiastic." This is a similar (and the new?) roadblock to unlocking or conquering sectors for advanced & later era players.

There are many that know 100% happiness is more efficient and effective than trying to maintain 120% (enthusiastic). The additional 20% bonus becomes even more insignificant after leveling StM/LH/RaH to 10.

DeletedUser33179

Would have been great if the second quest wasn't "Make people enthusiastic." This is a similar (and the new?) roadblock to unlocking or conquering sectors for advanced & later era players.

There are many that know 100% happiness is more efficient and effective than trying to maintain 120% (enthusiastic). The additional 20% bonus becomes even more insignificant after leveling StM/LH/RaH to 10.

Spend 3500 silver for the shortest duration tavern boost for enthusiasm. Will make you instantly meet that quest.

image.jpeg

DeletedUser37725

I haven't seen even a single Cherry Tree spawn in my city's surroundings since the event began, 10 hours of play and no trees? Do I need to stand differently or hold my nose?

mamboking053

If I take all the shots I can all along the way whenever the Selection Kit is available, how does waiting give me more shots? All it does is clump the same number of shots together. The number of Lanterns don't change, the costs of animals don't change, the % Daily Special doesn't change.

For me, it's nothing really to do with the chances, I would just rather you have the ability to get rid of the Daily Special prize format as it is and just be able to cash in your event currency for what you want from an event store or something.

Reason being that you avoid waste. In the current set up the event prize that you want occurs probably twice in the whole time. If the last time you get it is about a week before the event ends, you don't have the option of spending the event currency on the Daily Special of your choice. Instead, you have to dump on something you don't want, but it's better than nothing.

This is lost currency from the rest of the quests...and end of quest prizes...and such. I imagine Inno does this to keep people logging in everyday and I know it has no chance of being changed, I was just voicing an opinion.

RazorbackPirate

Not saying this is anything other than bias confirmation, however, I was running HTML5 for the first day and a half with no trees. I switched to Flash, and I've had several trees in each city since. My experience only.

DeletedUser36624

I've had none in my main city, 5 in my little tester city. Both are running on HTML5.

Algona

i quit picking up incidents in and on the water. Maybe if incidents only spawn on land there may be more Cherry Trees? Who knows? Can;t hurt... Seems to help, but it is only day two.

DeletedUser37581

All incidents for the day are allocated to your city at the beginning of the day (server time). This includes the type of incident such as Pothole 1x1 or Clothesline.

DeletedUser28147

Day 2 and still no trees in either of my two cities, if it is luck based then it seems to be severely skewed, which kind of partially cancels luck/random chance in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DreadfulCadillac

I WANT LANTERN TREES!!i collect al incidents! and ive only gotten 2..in order to liter my city with lantens on the new year next year!i need lantern trees!:))))

DeletedUser33179

How's about an OPT-IN radio button for these events once and for all so i can focus on regular game play than worrying about 20 8 hour timers going off or 20 5 minute timers

This ol' timer has had enough of the events in general

Thank you

All events are always optional. If you don't want to do them, then don't.

mamboking053

How's about an OPT-IN radio button for these events once and for all so i can focus on regular game play than worrying about 20 8 hour timers going off or 20 5 minute timers

This ol' timer has had enough of the events in general

Thank you

If it's not much more complicated than removing the visibility of the event icons from the main city hud, I think it could be a minor accomplishment for the devs to put into settings.

However, since the events are the breadwinners I doubt it will be considered. Much like the offers for diamonds or whatever that come periodically- no matter how insane the prices- it's Inno's form of advertising.

mamboking053

I ve come across quest 6

Acquire 2 sectors or Negotiate both of which are not happening

Unwatching the thread and ducking this event in all worlds

Thank you for making up my mind INNO

Much appreciated

You don't have to negotiate the sectors, it's a single negotiation like the kind you find in GE.