• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2019 Feedback

DeletedUser36020

This game is one of the most fun and least p2p on the app store. Its impressive. Nothing about it forces you or even frustrates you to pay. I only ever pay because i love the game and that encourages me to. That is rare in modern mobile gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36020

Does anyone have an estimate on number of lanterns on average to cross the pond? I have a chance to potentially get 2 pagodas depending on that number. I

DeletedUser36624

Does anyone have an estimate on number of lanterns on average to cross the pond? I have a chance to potentially get 2 pagodas depending on that number. I
Of the gold and silver animals, the highest lantern per lilypad cost is 39.5, so you should be able to cross for no more than 988 lanterns if you always pick gold or silver.

Edit: If you don't count on an upgrade from the leagues, you will need 17 crossings, or 16,796 lanterns, or 8,896 more than you would get from the questline. If you count on making bronze, then it's 15 crossings, 14,820 lanterns, 6,920 extra. If you count on making silver or gold, then 13 crossings, 12,844 lanterns, 4,944 extra. I note that as of this moment, on my world you would need 7 crossings to make silver, and 20 crossings to make gold. Some people are throwing down serious cash.

AceGoober

Got a Pagoda fully upgraded. Chose Fire for the attack and defense boosts. A 2nd Pagoda is in progress and will be completed by end of event. I think I'll go with Earth Pagoda for the goods and FPs.

Question: Does anyone know when the next diamonds with lanterns sale will show-up next?

UBERhelp1

Got a Pagoda fully upgraded. Chose Fire for the attack and defense boosts. A 2nd Pagoda is in progress and will be completed by end of event. I think I'll go with Earth Pagoda for the goods and FPs.

Question: Does anyone know when the next diamonds with lanterns sale will show-up next?
If I had to guess, I'd bet on the next time Cherry Garden Selection Kits are available. Usually Inno offers those... offers on the same day as the most wanted prize.

qaccy

Side note: I have a sneaking suspicion that Inno is slowly turnig FOE into a pay to play game. Anyone have any thoughts?

I don't think so. Also keep in mind that it's easier than ever to amass quite a large amount of diamonds without ever spending money to buy them thanks to things like Guild Expeditions and WW farms on multiple worlds.

DeletedUser18799

I like the event. Th e upgraded pagoda is easily gotten without spending diamonds. I also like the selection kits, I love the cherry sets and would fill my city with them, if I could afford the diamonds. I am not happy about the fact that because I have filled all the expansions there was not as much room for cherry trees in the wild compared to my lower age cities and as a result I don't get as many in my main account.

DeletedUser31397

For my 2 diamond farming worlds, I got:

W world: 16 wishing wells + 1 WW from grand prize + 1 WW from fragments
Y world: 15 wishing wells + 1 WW from grand prize + 14 WW fragments from butterfly (1 more for another WW)

Pretty awesome results! Both worlds I had approx. 7500 lanterns saved up.

Edit: I got the 15th WW fragment on Y world!

Jern2017

I got about 15 Wishing Wells for my diamond farm.

In my main world, I went with the Fire Pagoda and was able to get four Cherry Garden Selection Kits (the only building I didn't upgrade was the Zen Zone, but no big deal as I don't care for the five extra goods) and also some SoKs and Watchfires.

I love the fact there was no forced map/research tree progression.

Overall, a great event!

DeletedUser30312

Not bad this year. Got all those selection kits on my main, picked up some WWs or shrinks on my sides, and got a Rogue Hideout and Champion Retreat for a new city. Fire Pagoda in my main and enough upgrades for a fully upgraded pagoda in my main diamond farm. Just barely hanging on Bronze on my main, I think the whales must have pushed hard for selection kits and Pagoda upgrades.

BridgetMcB

My second Spring event, got full cherry sets in 5 different cities. Very happy with most events, but especially like the Cherry Garden theme.

DeletedUser27046

An observation, not a complaint,,Agent. :rolleyes: The first Cherry blossom event a few years ago was better, but this was ok, probably would have thought better about it if it had ended better, with about an hour and a half left in the event, I took my last 400+ and 1k lanterns respectfully, and tossed them in the pond, the league window said there was around 1:37 left in the event and said I was in the silver league, so I go to the forums to check on any responses on a different topic and when I went back to the game, I had a flashing message window, that had nothing in it and a flashing inventory window with a bronze level package in it,, well, I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what I was thinking.o_O

Agent327

An observation, not a complaint,,Agent. :rolleyes: The first Cherry blossom event a few years ago was better, but this was ok, probably would have thought better about it if it had ended better, with about an hour and a half left in the event, I took my last 400+ and 1k lanterns respectfully, and tossed them in the pond, the league window said there was around 1:37 left in the event and said I was in the silver league, so I go to the forums to check on any responses on a different topic and when I went back to the game, I had a flashing message window, that had nothing in it and a flashing inventory window with a bronze level package in it,, well, I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what I was thinking.o_O

So you spend your last lanterns close to the end and didn't expect that would be the time every body else would be dropping their last lanterns as well. I guess you were not thinking at all.