• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Algona

I like Cherry Trees versus picking up random Incidents hoping for Event Currency.

I like that the Bridge has a Happiness offset. hopefully this trend continues.

UBERhelp1

I like that the Bridge has a Happiness offset. hopefully this trend continues.
Well... The Archaeology Event:
This year's grand prize is the magnificent Airship, an upgradable 7x3 building with 11 levels. At level 11 this magnificent feat of human engineering produces Coins and provides population, and when motivated, also provides Supplies, FP, Goods and Guild Treasury Goods.

weak peasant

So myself and my guild have not seen any cherry trees... Day 2 of event. Are they back loaded or supposed to be extremely rare?

Kinda a let down every time I look around my map and find nothing but normal incidents...

DeletedUser4441

Question... Has ANYONE seen a Pagoda level 1???? I have over 13 Pagoda upgrades, I have a bridge level 1 and 9 upgrades but I haven't seen a Pagoda level 1 yet... Where is it buried?
The Level 1 Pagoda was only on Beta once 5 or 6 days in to the event. Many of us still had left over lvl 1's and even a few upgrades from last year :)

Super Catanian

The Level 1 Pagoda was only on Beta once 5 or 6 days in to the event. Many of us still had left over lvl 1's and even a few upgrades from last year :)
I have friend who has his from the BA, since the Spring Event was his first ever Event in the game. It's in his Inventory as a memento of back then. He's just waiting to get enough upgrades to have his 2nd or 3rd maxed Pagoda.

DeletedUser

Anyone else had thier event reset back to zero? I have my lanterns still, but it now shows me back in Hobby leage with zero ponds comepleted. even though I've crossed it a few times already......