• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Algona

Heh. Wonder how many BA Campers just soiled their underwear. GE or 24 battles?

Reckon INNO just told BA Campers to make a choice. Intentional or is somebody not paying attention at INNO?

I wonder how long before someone asks, "Why open Events in BA if you canlt complete them there?'

RazorbackPirate

Heh. Wonder how many BA Campers just soiled their underwear. GE or 24 battles?

Reckon INNO just told BA Campers to make a choice. Intentional or is somebody not paying attention at INNO?

I wonder how long before someone asks, "Why open Events in BA if you canlt complete them there?'
It's a troll quest. They'll be lurking here all day tomorrow to watch the hate post come in.

WinnerGR

I also am irritated by this quest too as I had completed 3 levels of GE last week and then it closed then I got the quest and now I have to very quickly complete L1 of GE when I was planning to take a GE break this week as I do not usually get through to the third level so all my goods were drained.

Agent327

I also am irritated by this quest too as I had completed 3 levels of GE last week and then it closed then I got the quest and now I have to very quickly complete L1 of GE when I was planning to take a GE break this week as I do not usually get through to the third level so all my goods were drained.

Amazing an experienced player like you gets in this situation.

UBERhelp1

Or just do fights... plunder some neighbors... you might even get some good stuff while doing so.

Algona

You've been on these forums long enough to know you will never get sympathy for whining about a Quest not suiting your choices and wants.

Poor thinkery to believe you have to do this particular Quest immediately. The Daily Quests are not gowing anywhere, they will wait on you completing. If you need the Lanterns to get today's Daily Prize then you did something seriously wrong in your planning for the Event.

Lankybrit

Why not just win battles then? Anyway, on my negotiating World, I still managed to get it done in just over a day. Then the next one was easy.

DeletedUser39239

Change guild. That will change your luck.

What is your suggestion here? That some guilds are luckier than others? Not helpful. This forum asked for feedback, I’m giving mine.

In the first run, I used primarily the bronze critters with silver mixed in and about half the lanterns (4000). I got 2 sentinel outposts. I used the remainder last night (another 4000 or so) and switched to silver critters with a few bronze mixed in. I got 2 cherry selection kits. My rate of return is less than 0.05%.

There’s unlucky and then there’s this. Shouldn’t there be some kind of minimum to prevent this kind of poor rate of return?

UBERhelp1

What is your suggestion here? That some guilds are luckier than others? Not helpful. This forum asked for feedback, I’m giving mine.

In the first run, I used primarily the bronze critters with silver mixed in and about half the lanterns (4000). I got 2 sentinel outposts. I used the remainder last night (another 4000 or so) and switched to silver critters with a few bronze mixed in. I got 2 cherry selection kits. My rate of return is less than 0.05%.

There’s unlucky and then there’s this. Shouldn’t there be some kind of minimum to prevent this kind of poor rate of return?
Nope. You are just unlucky. I spent all my lanterns on my TT and got no DS. All random chance.

The Lady Redneck

Well I enjoyed this Event. Went for the Bridge in 4 of my 7 worlds. (IA, PE, CE and FE) Got the bridge and all U/Gs in them all plus a lot of useful stuff. ( WWs, medals, FPs goods, etc) Never spent and diamonds or saved up lanterns for anything in particular, just spent them daily as I got them, chose whatever lily pad took my fancy. The only thing I made sure to do was NOT do any of my daily collections or collect tavern silver until after I saw what the event quests was asking for. So often got 2 or 3 quests done with them.
Now I need to figure out space for them :eek:

planetofthehumans2

Didn't get the bridge. Was one golden animal jump short of the final/7th upgrade. Did all the quests with no complaints (although putting the GE quest on a tuesday was pretty inconsiderate), logged in every day and did a lot of gold/silver jumps. Didn't even make silver in my wold with 8 ponds, silver ended up being 10+. I'm actually in amateur league!

So nope...wont be getting the bridge. Felt like a waste of time to do everything and not get the grand prize.

-Sebastian-

Didn't get the bridge. Was one golden animal jump short of the final/7th upgrade. Did all the quests with no complaints (although putting the GE quest on a tuesday was pretty inconsiderate), logged in every day and did a lot of gold/silver jumps. Didn't even make silver in my wold with 8 ponds, silver ended up being 10+. I'm actually in amateur league!

I got a full bridge in both my worlds, without diamonds. I just picked silver if there was one, gold if not. I tried to get clever on the last couple of jumps, but I don't know if that helped or hurt. Maybe I got lucky with incidents? I made sure I put my "login bonus" onto my main world. So far, I'm in Bronze league (9+) in both worlds. And so far, it seems like Gold league (20ish+) is for people who spend a lot of diamonds, and Silver league (10+) is for people who spend some diamonds.

planetofthehumans2

I got a full bridge in both my worlds, without diamonds. I just picked silver if there was one, gold if not. I tried to get clever on the last couple of jumps, but I don't know if that helped or hurt. Maybe I got lucky with incidents? I made sure I put my "login bonus" onto my main world. So far, I'm in Bronze league (9+) in both worlds. And so far, it seems like Gold league (20ish+) is for people who spend a lot of diamonds, and Silver league (10+) is for people who spend some diamonds.
Maybe, I feel like I got one incident of 100 lanterns early in the event but 99% of them were 3-5 lanterns. Was this the same for the numerous people on beta who also largely didn't get the grand bridge? It was all in the luck of the incidents?

3 more hours on my server and I'm 50 lanterns short of reaching the last upgrade.

Algona

Weird Event. Or is it me?

No real complaints by the player base except the substantial chance of not getting the fully upgraded Bridge even if played optimally.

Not too difficult Questlines, good Daily Prizes.

Did INNo get it just right?

---------

Personally I did poorly. Didn't get as many SOs as I wanted, only 1 of 3 cities got the full upgrade, but I;m not too disappointed, A slughtly smaller TF that gives some Goodfs seems OK.

So I guess job well done INNO?

Super Catanian

Spend 200 Diamonds to get enough Lanterns to cross the final pond. Not the case in my main city, where I won't be getting the last Upgrade. I think this is the first Event where my secondary city fared better than my main.

planetofthehumans2

Weird Event. Or is it me?

No real complaints by the player base except the substantial chance of not getting the fully upgraded Bridge even if played optimally.

Not too difficult Questlines, good Daily Prizes.

Did INNo get it just right?

---------

Personally I did poorly. Didn't get as many SOs as I wanted, only 1 of 3 cities got the full upgrade, but I;m not too disappointed, A slughtly smaller TF that gives some Goodfs seems OK.

So I guess job well done INNO?
Is that just right though ???

I'm not saying we all deserved the grand bridge, but it makes people discouraged from continuing to play FOE which is bad for INNO's buisness. Diamond players need the little people to step on in PVP/plundering.