• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Runlittleman

In game, and front page of PC message says "The Cherry Blossom Festival makes its return in this year's Spring Event. Your citizens all flock to the parks, to witness the joy of Cherry Blossoms blooming. Starting today the Spring Event will continue running until April 21st. Go to our Forum HERE to see more details on what you can win! ", Forum post says March 31st is the start date, I assume the 31st is the correct date?

UBERhelp1

Make sure you spend lanterns on only the most efficient animals. If you get lucky you might get a level 8 bridge without diamonds, but there are no assurances: most people on Beta did not get one, even if they collected all incidents and chose the most efficient animals. Some even came as close as 3-5 lanterns away from the last upgrade.

DeletedUser17988

"Starting today the Spring Event will continue running until April 21st "

I think this is a misprint.

DeletedUser

In game, and front page of PC message says "The Cherry Blossom Festival makes its return in this year's Spring Event. Your citizens all flock to the parks, to witness the joy of Cherry Blossoms blooming. Starting today the Spring Event will continue running until April 21st. Go to our Forum HERE to see more details on what you can win! ", Forum post says March 31st is the start date, I assume the 31st is the correct date?
"Starting today the Spring Event will continue running until April 21st "

I think this is a misprint.
The correct start date is March 31st. We apologize for the confusion.

aghiv

Make sure you spend lanterns on only the most efficient animals. If you get lucky you might get a level 8 bridge without diamonds, but there are no assurances: most people on Beta did not get one, even if they collected all incidents and chose the most efficient animals. Some even came as close as 3-5 lanterns away from the last upgrade.
Screw the bridge, this event is all about the Fire Pagoda and Cherry Garden kits.

DeletedUser32211

Any suggestions on how you know which are the most efficient animals would be appreciated. This isn't like the football event where they give yardage so you can tell.

BruteForceAttack

Should you have any comments, questions or issues, please let us know! We're looking forward for your feedback :)

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

It would be nice to have link to the announcement page in this message as the announcement page gets buried .

Jern2017

Screw the bridge, this event is all about the Fire Pagoda and Cherry Garden kits.

I personally don't care about the Fire Pagoda. It provides 3 less FP and 1% less attack than the Colossus while having the same 4x4 footprint. Since the Colossus Selection Kits are now offered in the Antiques Dealer, I will replace my Pagoda with a second Colossus as soon as I get enough kits.

The Lady Redneck

I did it on Beta and got the bridge fully upgraded with a couple of days to spare. And never spent any diamonds. I went for the animals that gave medals or FPs when they came up. When they did not I usualy chose the middle priced option.

aghiv

I did it on Beta and got the bridge fully upgraded with a couple of days to spare. And never spent any diamonds. I went for the animals that gave medals or FPs when they came up. When they did not I usualy chose the middle priced option.
How many daily specials did you get?

The Lady Redneck

Not many was not counting those
How many daily specials did you get?
Could not tell you that as I never make any effort to acquire them. If I get one OK if not. no big deal. They are usually stuff I have already got in my inventory anyway. I might make more of an effort in my 2 younger cities though.

DeletedUser33052

I go after Fire pagoda and Tactican Towers - city defence is , City shield and collection time or 10K Defence and attack for city, :eek: (yep, screw bridge...)

DeletedUser37699

Push The Start of The Spring Event Ahead of March 31...

Since a large number of us in the USA are stuck at home and not working, due to Corona Virus panic and closure orders... It would be nice to have this several days sooner than next week!

Please consider starting it earlier!