• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

DeletedUser26154

The ? I have will these building really be worth it for that much space that is needed.

Very well worth the space.
This is incredible.
Get as many of those sets as you can.

images.jpg

This is how you make a Gong the old fashioned way.

DeletedUser28083

Do these trees we find in the land outside the city also available for mobile users or do we need to log on to a computer to see them or get the lanterns.

DeletedUser26656

hi
i like all the new stuff!
problem is that they are still not giving/ able to win any land to actually put it on..

Cyril the Bold

And speaking of the mathematically challenged, has anyone figured to total sq inches needed? It looks like Inno has introduced a new Great Building without calling it so.

Praetorius

And speaking of the mathematically challenged, has anyone figured to total sq inches needed? It looks like Inno has introduced a new Great Building without calling it so.
You need 5x5 space to fit the whole set together.
adjacency.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser27156

As long as there is a realistic chance at getting all 5 buildings just by completing all of the Quests (and WITHOUT having to spend any Diamonds), then I think this 5 building "super bonus" thing is a great concept. I have been able to read up on the Stats for all of the buildings so far, with the exception for 1 of them (the Nishikigoi Pond), and I love that we can and/or will get ALL of the following; Coins, Supplies, Medals, Goods, Happiness, FPs, AND up to a 3% bonus increase to both our Attack and Defense units, and all from only a "mere" 5x5 space. LOL

Considering that space is such a premium quality, especially the higher in Age/Eras a Players is, that 1st having the Devs come up with (and then getting management to approve) this concept is almost a miracle, at least from my perspective and from what has been done by management in the last 4 yrs I've been playing this game. :)o_O:D
i cud not agree more. unless at least 2 expansions r available to win, most players will keep these bldgs in their inventory for quite some time; since a set will take 4 expansions if a player has no open spaces

DeletedUser24327

People are saying 5x5 for the spot. I think however it is 6x6 I'm guessing the walkway between the two buildings is needed as well as it appears to be shown in the grid. Has there been any beta testing on that? Not sure if it is out in beta.

DeletedUser18177

People are saying 5x5 for the spot. I think however it is 6x6 I'm guessing the walkway between the two buildings is needed as well as it appears to be shown in the grid. Has there been any beta testing on that? Not sure if it is out in beta.

The set has two residential buildings and they are opposite of each other and require a road connection.

Ylisaveta

No, no roadway is required inside the configuration. Two of the buildings require road connections, but it is a 5x5.

DeletedUser8420

The new event buildings are lovely, the buildings for Oceanic age are, IMHO, atrocious. I have no desire to put any of those buildings in my city.

DeletedUser26154

I now have only one available and it costs 290,000 medals.

This is where I'm at.

167f62581d8763979bc4364eb6006a19.png

I'm going to wait until I'm in Future Era or beyond before I go buying more expansions with Event Medal Packs.

download (2).jpg

Unless, of course, the deal is sweet like in the Carnival Event.

DeletedUser20367

The image of the 5 buildings shows them slightly separated so that people can see what each building looks like. When you place them in your city they fit together seamlessly and it looks like a single 5x5 structure. You do need a road on each side for the residential buildings so using the usual '1/2 road rule' the set takes up a 6x5 space.

DeletedUser5111

As long as there is a realistic chance at getting all 5 buildings just by completing all of the Quests (and WITHOUT having to spend any Diamonds), then I think this 5 building "super bonus" thing is a great concept. I have been able to read up on the Stats for all of the buildings so far, with the exception for 1 of them (the Nishikigoi Pond), and I love that we can and/or will get ALL of the following; Coins, Supplies, Medals, Goods, Happiness, FPs, AND up to a 3% bonus increase to both our Attack and Defense units, and all from only a "mere" 5x5 space. LOL

Considering that space is such a premium quality, especially the higher in Age/Eras a Players is, that 1st having the Devs come up with (and then getting management to approve) this concept is almost a miracle, at least from my perspective and from what has been done by management in the last 4 yrs I've been playing this game. :)o_O:D

You get 2 of the 5 buildings for free by doing the quest line. The other 3 you will encounter from the grand prizes or the daily prize.

DeletedUser5111

Also, quest spoilers.

1) Spend 7 FP and Collect 100 Coins, 10 Lanterns
2) Spend 7 FP and Build 1 Decoration from your age or 2 from the previous age, Zen Zone
3) Spend 7 FP and Produce a 5-minute production 5 times, 12 Lanterns
4) Spend 7 FP and Build 1 Residential from your age or 2 from the previous age, 13 Lanterns
5) Spend 7 FP and make people enthusiastic, 14 lanterns
6) Spend 7 FP and buy 3 FP, 15 lanterns
7) Spend 7 FP and gather 40 goods, 16 lanterns
8) Spend 7 FP and finish a 1-hour production 8 times, 17 lanterns
9) Spend 7 FP and research a technology, 18 lanterns
10) Spend 7 FP and finish an 8-hour production 8 times, 19 lanterns
11) Spend 7 FP and visit 4 taverns, 20 lanterns
12) Spend 7 FP and build 1 Culture Building from your age or 2 from the previous age, 21 lanterns
13) Spend 7 FP and scount a province, 22 lanterns
14) Spend 7 FP and buy 5 FP, 23 lanterns
15) Spend 7 FP and collect 200 tavern silver, 24 lanterns
16) Spend 7 FP and finish a 15-minute production 7 times, 25 lanterns
17) Spend 7 FP and infiltration 4 sectors, 26 lanterns
18) Spend 7 FP and recruit 5 units from your age or 8 from the previous age, 27 lanterns
19) Spend 7 FP and finish a 24-hour production 4 times, 28 lanterns
20) Spend 7 FP and acquire 2 sectors without fighting, 29 lanterns
21) Spend 7 FP and motivate or polish 40 buildings, 30 lanterns
22) Contribute 20 FP to a great building or research a technology, 31 lanterns
23) Spend 7 FP and building 8 decorations, 32 lanterns
24) Spend 7 FP and activate 1 boost in your Friends Tavern, 33 lanterns and Samurai Portrait
25) Spend 7 FP and gain control over a province, 34 lanterns and portrait Hanako
Finish All: 1 Gong of Wisdom

+1) Spend 7 FP and gather 200 coins, 10 lanterns
+2) Spend 7 FP and build 2 decorations from your age or 4 from the previous age, 11 lanterns
+3) Spend 7 FP and finish a 5-minute production 12 times, 12 lanterns
+4) Spend 7 FP and build 2 residentials from yoru age or 4 from the previous age, 13 lanterns
+5) Spend 7 FP and make people enthusiastic, 14 lanterns
+6) Spend 7 FP and buy 8 FP, 15 lanterns
+7) Spend 7 FP and Gather 70 goods, 16 lanterns
+8) Spend 7 FP and finish a 1-hour production 12 times, 17 lanterns
+9) Spend 7 FP and research a technology, 18 lanterns
+10) Spend 7 FP and finish an 8-hour production 8 times, 19 lanterns
+11) Spend 7 FP and delete 5 units from your age or 8 units from the previous age, 20 lanterns
+12) Spend 7 FP and build 2 cultural buildings from yoru age or 3 from the previous age, 21 lanterns
+13) Spend 7 FP and scout a province, 22 lanterns
+14) Spend 7 FP and finish a 15-minute production 10 times, 23 lanterns
+15) Spend 7 FP and infiltrate 5 sectors, 24 lanterns
+16) Spend 7 FP and recruit 6 units from your age or 10 from the previous age, 25 lanterns
+17) Spend 7 FP and finish a 24-hour production 7 times, 26 lanterns
+18) Spend 7 FP and acquire 2 sectors without fighting, 27 lanterns
+19) Spend 7 FP and motivate or polish 40 buildings, 28 lanterns
+20) Contribute 20 FP to a Great Building, 29 Lanterns
+21) Spend 7 FP and Gain control of a province, 30 lanterns

Still incomplete. I'm stuck on a 2 day scout. But the +X quests are repeats of the main quest line and have a 24h waiting time. I think you can complete the main quest in 1 day.

P.S. As far as I know, you can only get 1 set of the buildings. I have not seen the gong in the grand prizes or the daily prizes. I need help on confirming this by anyone else in Beta that has thrown money there to get around... 7 grand prizes.

Last edited by a moderator: