• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Algona

I've been getting three a day since completing the main questline and starting the bonus quests. I think we received one or two extra trees for every quest we completed in the main questline, so it seemed lime more trees early on in the event.
You get 2 trees every day, and 1 for completing the bonus quest for that day.
Knowledge is power and some of you act like you couldn't start a tuning fork. If you spent as much time reading as complaining and asking, "which way did he go George?", you'd know the answer to how many trees you get a day. You get 1 tree every 24 hours just for being, 1 tree for each quest you complete and 1 tree for every chest you open.

2 polite people tell me one answer, my thanks to you. A dickfor tells me a different answer.

Gee, who should I believe?

Last edited:

DeletedUser20367

2 polite people tell me one answer, my thanks to you. A dickfor tells me a different answer.

Gee, who should I believe?

Believe the people who say that you get 2 trees / day. 'Cause that's what's happening. :D

Also, the lantern values for trees have definitely been increased from Beta. There I was getting over 50% 1's and now 3 is the most common and I've also seen an increase in 5's & 10's.

DeletedUser26660

I mainly get 1 and 3 from the trees, had few at 5 and one 10.

DeletedUser26154

Champs Retreat.
One of those free-standing items I was looking for.
Several days ago I took one shot and missed, winning some medals.

gold chest 1 4000 medals.png

That single attempt made the decision for me, to go for stand-alone items.
I felt it best to wait a few days before trying again.

Today I took a shot at the Gold chest and won the Retreat.
For poops and giggles, I took a second chance.

nailed it on the first try.png two in a row full of win.png

Two in a row.

2 champs.png

This is where I'm at now.
I can pick one more Gold Chest.
But I'm going to wait.

Cash in my chips and take my winnings home.

where im at now and thinking.png

I don't feel like pushing my luck any further until the next Daily Special comes around.

DeletedUser28077

I have to say that I went into this thinking that this was going to be another boring festival. I was pleasantly surprised.

Contrary to what the multitudes of brilliant people on this forum and this thread have said, I got by without buying a single gold chest. Only silver, That has gotten me two cherry blossom sets in my city and 4 more in my inventory (shame they don't give you expansions in this festival.) I do have a number of other great prizes (SoK, WW, RH) and some not so great ones (WF, OBS BPs).

As to the new things...I think the boost crates are a fine grab-bag of things and being in a very small guild and a limited number of friends, the mass motivation was also good to get. I have a city that needs a lot of love.

Note to INNO: The difference between a good festival is striking the right balance between valued prizes and "booby" prizes. I have enough watch fires to light up the state of New York and enough OBS BPs to wallpaper my home. Lose those please.

DeletedUser20367

Don't remember if anyone has posted this but the 6th grand prize is a Rogue Hideout.

DeletedUser26120

I think it's one of the grand prizes and it will be offered as an upcoming daily prize.

Someone posted all the prizes and gong was one.

spnnr

Ok how do we get a second gong? all I want is one more gong....
According to the wiki -the following would be available
April 11 Shrine of Knowledge
April 12 Gong of Wisdom
April 13 Emperor's Entrance
April 14 Rogue Hideout
April 15 Sakura Rock
April 16 Wishing Well
April 17 Nishikigoi Pond

DeletedUser20367

Targeted diamond sale today, 600 lanterns. Have it on P but no other world.

DeletedUser26154

One exception to the Gold Chest Rule.

feel the blueprint.png

Is when you feel the Blueprints coming.

WildBill48

Ok how do we get a second gong? all I want is one more gong....
The gong was "featured" today and I got a second one. I have a set of five and all I need for a second set now is another Sakura Rock. I am saving up lanterns for that. I also have a third Emperor's Entrance, which I have sandwiched between the two sets. The items in the second set are arranged to maximize goods and coins until I get that last piece. As soon as I get the Sakura Rock, I can move three pieces and they will all be maxed out on output and so will the extra Emperor's Entrance. Someone asked whether they "stack," and, yes, they stack very nicely. I just need more expansions, as someone else said, to add anything more, but if I get my Sakura Rock, I will be very satisfied.

DeletedUser27023

Please confirm something for me. If you don't have the Zen Zone right now, you are out of luck UNLESS you open a hell of a lot of gold chests. Correct? I just got the Nishikigoi Pond. I think I would have to open 30 more chests to get the only Zen Zone left in this event.

DeletedUser28015

Knowledge is power and some of you act like you couldn't start a tuning fork. If you spent as much time reading as complaining and asking, "which way did he go George?", you'd know the answer to how many trees you get a day. You get 1 tree every 24 hours just for being, 1 tree for each quest you complete and 1 tree for every chest you open.

Well, you're missing some knowledge, like maybe how to read, that assumptions aren't facts, and that you get more trees than those. See, everyone else is aware that the methods of getting trees that you mention are documented, but that documentation is not necessarily accurate or complete. In addition to documentation, one obtains knowledge from experience ... like the experience of receiving more trees than accounted for by the methods that you mention, experience that was stated here but that you incorrectly interpreted as ignorance about how many trees one gets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

I count 57 sets.
57 x 5 = 285.

285% bonus to Attacking units.
285% bonus to Defending units.
285 Oceanic Future goods every day.

Q.png

Numbers based on Oceanic Future, found on the Wiki sites.
Daily totals.
[*EDIT TO ADD* Not counting G.B. Bonus, Motivation, Tavern Bonus, Happiness, etc.]

Sakura Rock.png
159600 Happiness.

Emperor's Entrance.png
1008900 Coins.
467400 Supplies.
3762 Medals.

Gong of Wisdom.png
3762 Medals.

Zen Zone.png
883500 Coins.
570000 Supplies.

Nishikigoi Pond.png
163020 Happiness.

download (2).jpg

Thank you World Boss Victorro for sharing this with us.

Last edited by a moderator: