1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Panacea, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

Because they're very attractive as part of the whole set. Pity that aesthetic appeal is beyond you.

2. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

Don't forget that you need extra happiness though if you want to be enthusiastic. :)

bomber9530 likes this.
  3. bomber9530

bomber9530 Active Member

You are right (as usual). Beings I am in CE/TE and have thousands of EXTRA happiness, I can build just about anything and be enthusiastic so I often forget about that.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  4. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

Playing in tiny town you notice these things ;)

5. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

Yeah but pop in postmodern era is only 900. I get over 2000 from 4x4 housing in pme.

It's not part of the cherry garden set. The wiki specifically says that and there's dozens of posts on google with people pointing that out to others who asked.

6. bomber9530

bomber9530 Active Member

Yeah, you're right in that you can get more population elsewhere, but you have to provide happiness for all that population (which isn't so hard in the higher ages). With the Pagoda, its less population but you don't have to worry about providing happiness, it comes included.

Dursland likes this.
  7. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

I'm still checking my trees for Lanterns.

Dursland and Algona like this.
  8. ndstate

ndstate New Member

I have the rock, pond, entrance, zen zone and 3 gongs. I am trying to maximize my forge points. Is there any good layout that will make use of the extra gongs to try and get forge points? Thanks.

9. Ctik

Ctik Member

When collecting the pagoda, the FP took me to 10. It then proceeded to reset the FP hour timer to 1 hour. I will check again in 24 hours to confirm but I was at 5 with less than 24 hours to go for next FP, collected pagoda, was now at 10, spent the FP and the timer was back to 24 hours.

10. ArnoldZiffel333

ArnoldZiffel333 New Member

Pffft, I'm still trying to click on the dogwoods and wisteria in my yard.

Graviton likes this.
  11. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

This thread is from 2 years ago.

Lauramiller likes this.