• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

DeletedUser26560

Yes more Expansions please, no more room for extra buildings and Im getting really tired of buildings that need to have their age levels upgraded.

lemur

The announcement of this event appears to be missing some critical information. The Emperor's Entrance and the Zen Zone produce coins.

Can these buildings be motivated?
Can they be plundered?

Last edited:

DeletedUser27849

So ? do these bonus' stack when they are touching multiple buildings or do they just go to the highest number. Example if the Gong of Wisdom is touching all 4 other buildings will you get all 4 separate bonus'. TIA

lemur

Do these bonus' stack when they are touching multiple buildings?

Yes. I have three on Beta, all touching each other, and I get the first three rewards on all of them.

What I have not been able to determine yet is whether the coins production can be doubled from motivating.

Pumbaa the Great

The announcement of this event appears to be missing some critical information. The Emperor's Entrance and the Zen Zone produce coins.

Can they be plundered?

No to motivated, which means Yes they can be plundered.

DeletedUser27849

Yes. I have three on Beta, all touching each other, and I get the first three rewards on all of them.

What I have not been able to determine yet is whether the coins production can be doubled from motivating.

Thanks for the response, that makes a world of difference.

Ylisaveta

Can they be plundered?

No, they cannot be motivated and yes, they can be plundered.

Ylisaveta

Is there anyway we can get the amount of production and how much of a boost is for each building. The ? I have will these building really be worth it for that much space that is needed.

The amounts of happiness, coin, supplies, and medals are age-specific, and will scale if you Reno the buildings. The fps will not. My numbers are from my set in my beta LMA city. Attack bonus applies to your attacking army; defense bonus applies to your defending army.

Sakura Rock: 350 happiness
+1: 420 more happiness +2: 2% attack bonus +3: 3% more attack bonus

Zen Zone: 2340 coins
+1: 3000 supplies +2: 1 fp +3: 5 goods

Nishikigoi Pond: 350 happiness
+1: 420 more happiness +2: 2% defense bonus +3: 3% more defense bonus

Gong of Wisdom: 1 medal
+1: 2 more medals +2: 2 more medals +3: 1 fp +4: 2 more fp

Emperor's Entrance: 2640 coin
+1: 1 fp +2: 2460 suppies +3: 5 medals

Pumbaa the Great

The numbers are from my (almost) set in my beta EMA city. So you can see the differences between these two ages. Sorry I wasn't lucky enough to get the pond building.

Sakura Rock: 280 happiness
+1: 340 more happiness +2: 2% attack bonus +3: 3% more attack bonus

Zen Zone: 1260 coins
+1: 1620 supplies +2: 1 fp +3: 5 goods

Nishikigoi Pond: ? happiness
+1: ? more happiness +2: 2% defense bonus +3: 3% more defense bonus

Gong of Wisdom: 1 medal
+1: 1 more medals +2: 2 more medals +3: 1 fp +4: 2 more fp

Emperor's Entrance: 1440 coins
+1: 1 fp +2: 1320 suppies +3: 4 medals

DeletedUser5111

Update from Beta: The Gong just appeared in the daily prize with about 8 days to go. You can get multiple spring sets.

DeletedUser

Yes more Expansions please, no more room for extra buildings and Im getting really tired of buildings that need to have their age levels upgraded.

That's pretty much one of the core dynamics of the game. You're not going to get away from it.

DeletedUser

I LOVE this idea.

Combo buildings sound terrific! Absolutely wonderful! It also sounds like there's plenty of opportunity to gain the pieces; FoE is being generous! Nice!

DeletedUser28225

Are people sure these buildings can be plundered? Especially the Gong since it's a deco and seems to act more like a victory tower or wishing well (neither of which can be plundered). Zen Zone and Emperor's Entrance seem to be more like regular production buildings so I would expect these not to be immune from plundering, but could the Gong be?

DeletedUser20367

Are people sure these buildings can be plundered? Especially the Gong since it's a deco and seems to act more like a victory tower or wishing well (neither of which can be plundered). Zen Zone and Emperor's Entrance seem to be more like regular production buildings so I would expect these not to be immune from plundering, but could the Gong be?

I know people on Beta have said that they can be plundered but don't know if that means that they've actually done it or just figured they could be since they couldn't be motivated. I expect that they can all be plundered since we haven't had a plunder-proof building since VTs & WWs and those were quite a while ago.

DeletedUser28659

Sounds like an interesting event with some high quality prizes. Looking forward to it!

DeletedUser26154

Sounds like an interesting event with some high quality prizes. Looking forward to it!

The people who complain about the events either:
Have horrible luck,
They don't understand how the event works and how to win good prizes.
They expect all sorts of premiums to rain on their heads when they don't invest anything.

The events are Innos way to make business revenue.
Even though it's free to play for most of the players, it's not free to run FoE.
It costs money.

The big thing you want in this event is the five-piece set.

9746.png

All else is second-best.

DeletedUser24787

The people who complain about the events either:
Have horrible luck,
They don't understand how the event works and how to win good prizes.
They expect all sorts of premiums to rain on their heads when they don't invest anything.
Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.25.11 PM.png
this was truly a powerful statement

DeletedUser28878

why has easter been removed ? this is a multicultral game, we dont need to be pc. i find this very offensive

Ylisaveta

why has easter been removed ? this is a multicultral game, we dont need to be pc. i find this very offensive

And so it is multicultural, based on a Japanese spring festival instead of a European pagan festival turned Christian holiday. I'm sure you were just as offended for all of us Americans who are not Christian and do not celebrate Easter but had an Easter event in the past. But you don't have to worry, I wasn't offended.