• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

DeletedUser27023

I'm unclear on where the event buildings are available. Andarl mentioned that he won the Pond and the Entrance as grand prizes. Are either of those available aside from getting the grand prize? So far I have the Zen Zone and Sakura Rock only

DeletedUser13838

I'm unclear on where the event buildings are available. Andarl mentioned that he won the Pond and the Entrance as grand prizes. Are either of those available aside from getting the grand prize? So far I have the Zen Zone and Sakura Rock only
I got the emperors entrance from a gold chest when it was the daily special.

DeletedUser27023

They're all 0/120.

Decided to spend some hoarded diamonds yesterday and get the Entrance on all worlds. Most weren't too bad. Got it free on 1 and with the first 350 lantern purchase on every other world except 2. One took another 350 but the other one took 23 Gold chests before I won it. Guess I used up a bunch of people's bad luck there. :D

Maybe I missed it but when and where was the Entrance available?

Edit: Nevermind. I see that you answered it while I was writing. I hope the Entrance becomes available again....sigh

DeletedUser20367

All of the five buildings have been daily prizes on Beta. Some have been up twice.

DeletedUser11463

I was just told something about the event that, if it turns out to be true, I do not like at all. I had thought that the "Grand Prize" would change periodically, just like the "Daily Prize". Similar to the way that it has worked with other earlier events. But I was informed by Support that the "Grand Prize" will not change until you win it. regardless of how long that takes. Now, I won the first "Grand Prize" that appeared on the event playboard, the Sakura Rock (the big cherry tree). When I won it, it was replaced by a Shrine---which I don't want, and would not bother to gamble any lanterns on. So, even though I don't want that prize, it will sit there, day after day, until I spend enough lanterns to get it to change? Who came up with that totally ridiculous idea? It means that once you reach a Grand Prize that you don't want, your participation in the event grinds to a halt? So during the event, you will only have a chance at one or two Grand Prizes, instead of being offered a variety of prizes as the event progresses. And won't that really reduce the possibility of getting all the buildings in the "Cherry Blossom Garden" group? Frankly, that stinks! The event got off to such a terrific start, so it was a real disappointment to learn this.
I don't think you "gamble" for the Grand Prize. As you open chests you get flowers and when the flowers get to the amount (80 or 120) you get that "grand prize". Then it resets for the next one. So you get the SOK and then the next prize shows up. So yes it is in the way of getting something else but you can get it and move on fairly quickly.

bomber9530

Capture_2017-03-29-11-03-41.png

bomber9530

This question was posed to me by a fellow guildmate:

Instead of using the Nishikigoi Pond for city defense, if we use the Sakura Rock a 2nd time in its place, will that give 10% A/D instead of just 5% since there are 2 Sakura Rocks in the set?

OldTyme72

I asked in beta: Apparently you need all 5 buildings to get the bonus.
I just tried to move something away in my Beta world & it gave me a warning that I would be punished for moving something (lol)

Last edited:

DeletedUser26660

The main picture of all 5 new event cherry blossom buildings shows gaps like roads between all the buildings yet some require roads and others do not. It says that when they are all built touching each other that they give added bonuses. Does anyone have a true representation from their city of what all 5 look like together and what the exact space needed is, thanks.

DeletedUser1862

Loving the event, amused that the quest-givers name wasn't 'Sakura'
One of the quests is saying that the city's not celebrated the festival before, evidently she doesn't realize that some of us know of the culture and would've celebrated it before, if only unofficially
The set Items bonus is nice

DeletedUser25706

Question for moderator or staff - please answer this one!
If you build 2 complete sets, will you get double of all of the bonuses of 1 set, or is it capped to the bonuses from the 1st set?
Thank you.

DeletedUser8152

Question for moderator or staff - please answer this one!
If you build 2 complete sets, will you get double of all of the bonuses of 1 set, or is it capped to the bonuses from the 1st set?
Thank you.
To my knowledge, if you build two sets you get double the bonus. I'm not aware of any buildings in the game where if you build a second one you don't get the benefit a second time.

Ylisaveta

The main picture of all 5 new event cherry blossom buildings shows gaps like roads between all the buildings yet some require roads and others do not. It says that when they are all built touching each other that they give added bonuses. Does anyone have a true representation from their city of what all 5 look like together and what the exact space needed is, thanks.

The set requires no internal roads, they must touch. When put together, they look like 1 building, seamless. It is 5x5. I have it in my beta city.

DeletedUser25706

To my knowledge, if you build two sets you get double the bonus. I'm not aware of any buildings in the game where if you build a second one you don't get the benefit a second time.
Thank you jaelis.

OldTyme72

The Emperors Entrance & Zen Zone require roads. So unless you have a 5 spaced lane you can fit it between you will have to make roads for them.
This is my Beta world.. You can see the extra roads I needed (but plan on putting them into a 5 space lane after the event ends)

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 25

DeletedUser

All of the five buildings have been daily prizes on Beta.
Is the event done in Beta? If so and you unlucky not to get all 5 are they awarded in GE at some point? I saw the emporers entrance yesterday and tried but ended up with 20 FP's:(

DeletedUser26660

The set requires no internal roads, they must touch. When put together, they look like 1 building, seamless. It is 5x5. I have it in my beta city.

Thank you for the reply, if you can screenshot the buildings that would be great, thanks.