• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

DeletedUser28427

This question was posed to me by a fellow guildmate:

Instead of using the Nishikigoi Pond for city defense, if we use the Sakura Rock a 2nd time in its place, will that give 10% A/D instead of just 5% since there are 2 Sakura Rocks in the set?

Well your Gong would be missing out on the 2 FP bonus but I don't see why the rest of the bonuses wouldn't work.

DeletedUser25920

Well your Gong would be missing out on the 2 FP bonus but I don't see why the rest of the bonuses wouldn't work.

The buildings need to be touching X unique buildings of the set to have the added bonuses.
So the Zen Zone and Emperor's entrance would be touching two sakura's rocks, so only 2 unique buildings, so would miss the 3rd bonus (medals and goods I think).

DeletedUser20367

Is the event done in Beta? If so and you unlucky not to get all 5 are they awarded in GE at some point? I saw the emporers entrance yesterday and tried but ended up with 20 FP's:(

The event still has 5 days & 10 hours to go on Beta.

DeletedUser26154

I've been getting an awful lot of Blueprints lately.
I mean from all over the place.

images.jpg

If it can give a Blueprint, I'm getting a Blueprint from it.

DeletedUser28147

This would be for the next one obviously since you probably can't change it now.
I would like it better if you changed it so that we could get trees every so often without having to do the quests. And not just from our town hall once a day. I know that sounds stupid. I've done some of them but I'm the type of player that is more patient than most people and I'm at the point where I'm just collecting enough goods for unlocking things in the tech tree for the future and for the Great Buildings. I'm stuck in the quests for the event because it wants me to unlock something but I don't want to because I'm not ready to move on yet. I know some people would say that's stupid but I guess I'm just more patient than most people and I know how to play the game so I don't get stuck in the middle of a portion of the tech tree because I didn't have enough goods for unlocking something.

DeletedUser8420

I've been getting an awful lot of Blueprints lately.
I mean from all over the place.

View attachment 3156

If it can give a Blueprint, I'm getting a Blueprint from it.
I feel your pain, the same thing is happening to me too....grrrrr.....especially if I have spent diamonds for it....ie event spent 400 diamonds and got the dreaded 5 bps...3 times on GE negotiation spent 10 diamonds for last round and 3 times got bps from the chests. got bps from the treasure hunt...etc...really hating those bps...

DeletedUser8420

This would be for the next one obviously since you probably can't change it now.
I would like it better if you changed it so that we could get trees every so often without having to do the quests. And not just from our town hall once a day. I know that sounds stupid. I've done some of them but I'm the type of player that is more patient than most people and I'm at the point where I'm just collecting enough goods for unlocking things in the tech tree for the future and for the Great Buildings. I'm stuck in the quests for the event because it wants me to unlock something but I don't want to because I'm not ready to move on yet. I know some people would say that's stupid but I guess I'm just more patient than most people and I know how to play the game so I don't get stuck in the middle of a portion of the tech tree because I didn't have enough goods for unlocking something.

If you are talking about the tech tree...are you sure that you completed all techs in previous ages? I leave those that are dead ended and not needed to complete the era thus I have open ones sitting for events. So, If not all completed you can go back and do one of those to complete the research tech quest and you wont have to move out of the era you are in...best of both worlds.

DeletedUser28147

If you are talking about the tech tree...are you sure that you completed all techs in previous ages? I leave those that are dead ended and not needed to complete the era thus I have open ones sitting for events. So, If not all completed you can go back and do one of those to complete the research tech quest and you wont have to move out of the era you are in...best of both worlds.
Yes. The only pieces of the tech tree I leave are the ones that take diamonds to complete since I am unwilling to spend real money on an imaginary game that won't give me anything in real life.

DeletedUser25148

Here it is! A new event with tons of new items! So we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Your Forge of Empires Team

I managed to get through three or so of the quests before it became clear that I will advance no further and never complete this: the task before me is to make my people enthusiastic. Right now, that would require 8000+ additional happiness, which is simply unattainable. That's really discouraging. This event looked like fun and looked like a good source of improvement for my city, but one day in and that's pretty much the end of it right there.

DeletedUser20367

I managed to get through three or so of the quests before it became clear that I will advance no further and never complete this: the task before me is to make my people enthusiastic. Right now, that would require 8000+ additional happiness, which is simply unattainable. That's really discouraging. This event looked like fun and looked like a good source of improvement for my city, but one day in and that's pretty much the end of it right there.

There's a Tavern boost for that. Costs 3500 silver for 4 hours.

DeletedUser25412

If your face has a big grin on it your people are enthusiastic & you won't have to do anything it will give you credit for it.

DeletedUser25148

There's a Tavern boost for that. Costs 3500 silver for 4 hours.

Thank you, that's helpful. I knew there had to be a shortcut. I don't have the real estate to add enough decorations or civic buildings.

DeletedUser25412

Question: if in the chest, it says you have a 25% of getting the prize, everything less is way below that % wise but I have tried twice to get the Shrine of Knowledge & both times it gives me one of the lower % . That is not right. I can understand with the lower chest the prize is lower % than the other stuff. It makes no sense, so don't know if it is a bug or what. It didn't do that in BETA. Needless to say not happy.

ODragon

I just learned the hard way you can click on places other than the bar with the price and purchase a chest. That was a very unhappy surprise.

Ticket submitting. Clicked the background flag attempting to click the question mark box.

Be careful!
Not surprising, "support" is unable or unwilling to help. Doesn't sound like they will fix the bug. (Bug because mobile doesn't act the same as desktop)

DeletedUser27023

I'm thinking that as long as you can make the configuration
Question: if in the chest, it says you have a 25% of getting the prize, everything less is way below that % wise but I have tried twice to get the Shrine of Knowledge & both times it gives me one of the lower % . That is not right. I can understand with the lower chest the prize is lower % than the other stuff. It makes no sense, so don't know if it is a bug or what. It didn't do that in BETA. Needless to say not happy.

The odds are just that, odds. It in no way guarantees you will get an item within a specific number of tries. In your case, if you tried twice, based on those odds, you had a 50% chance of getting an SoK. Yesterday I opened 4 chests before getting an SoK. Others may get an SoK on their first try. No way to know. Just like flipping a coin.

Algona

Dumb luck FTW!

Large Chest Store Building
Large Chest 200 Lanterns
Large Chest Emporer’s Entrance
Large Chest Reno Kit

GP #1 Sakura Rock

Large Chest 200 Lanterns
Large Chest 20 FP
Large Chest 5 BPs
Large Chest 20 FP
Large Chest Nishikigoi Pond

And that's all 5. Didn't think I would get there. And a guaranteed SoK on my next Large Chest in a few days.

Time to hoard Lanterns and see if I can crack another SoK or two towards the end of the Event.

Last edited: