• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Volodya

Why do so many people have one story pagodas? Just saw one person with two. Why?? I don't get it at all, what is the appeal?

Because they're very attractive as part of the whole set. Pity that aesthetic appeal is beyond you.

DeletedUser8152

Therefore you don't have to worry about gaining happiness from other buildings or roads to sustain that population. Its essentially "free population" in terms of requiring happiness

Don't forget that you need extra happiness though if you want to be enthusiastic. :)

DeletedUser26120

Yeah but pop in postmodern era is only 900. I get over 2000 from 4x4 housing in pme.

Because they're very attractive as part of the whole set. Pity that aesthetic appeal is beyond you.
It's not part of the cherry garden set. The wiki specifically says that and there's dozens of posts on google with people pointing that out to others who asked.

bomber9530

Yeah but pop in postmodern era is only 900. I get over 2000 from 4x4 housing in pme.

It's not part of the cherry garden set. The wiki specifically says that and there's dozens of posts on google with people pointing that out to others who asked.

Yeah, you're right in that you can get more population elsewhere, but you have to provide happiness for all that population (which isn't so hard in the higher ages). With the Pagoda, its less population but you don't have to worry about providing happiness, it comes included.

ndstate

I have the rock, pond, entrance, zen zone and 3 gongs. I am trying to maximize my forge points. Is there any good layout that will make use of the extra gongs to try and get forge points? Thanks.

Ctik

When collecting the pagoda, the FP took me to 10. It then proceeded to reset the FP hour timer to 1 hour. I will check again in 24 hours to confirm but I was at 5 with less than 24 hours to go for next FP, collected pagoda, was now at 10, spent the FP and the timer was back to 24 hours.